Search found 173 matches

by rain
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:48 pm
Forum: The Wolf Talk
Topic: We Need to Talk.
Replies: 25
Views: 2389

Re: We Need to Talk.

Honestly I think that this post shouldn't even exist at all. No one should be swearing at each other because of their own rules. If only everyone got along and accepted that people do whatever they want. Boom. Majority of drama, all the pointless arguments, every post on the forums about this, etc. ...
by rain
Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:45 pm
Forum: The Wolf Talk
Topic: Stay in thunderstorm, for real?
Replies: 3
Views: 348

Re: Stay in thunderstorm, for real?

In my personal opinion too(please don't be offended), it is irritating when you are fighting someone and they run out while fighting but I don't mind if they run out after you die as it is a war. I never say anything though and just keep going with however I play because as you essentially stated, t...
by rain
Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:09 pm
Forum: Creative Content
Topic: So the Legend Says
Replies: 4
Views: 746

Re: So the Legend Says

BOREALIS wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:30 pm
I love your interpretation and style!
Thank you!
by rain
Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:00 am
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: PVP
Replies: 3
Views: 434

Re: PVP

Welp one thing ive learned is to train in coop. First you MUST max defense and speed (their max is 60) bc they are the most important. Then lvl ur attack and health a bit. Then you should be all ready for pvp (heath and attack's max is around 300) I agree with everything you say but I feel as if th...
by rain
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:49 am
Forum: The Wolf Talk
Topic: Is there a discord server?
Replies: 1
Views: 206

Is there a discord server?

Just curious if there's a discord sever for people who play the game that I can join lmao
by rain
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:58 am
Forum: The Wolf Talk
Topic: ✎ Gems Earned from Champion Animals Masterlist | Last Updated 7/15
Replies: 58
Views: 4378

Re: List of Gems Earned from Champion Animals

Unrealisation wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:26 pm
rain wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:17 am
i got 20 gems from an albatross champ recently in LM
will update, thanks! also, is the albatross a bird or the bull looking animal with gigantic horns? i haven't been playing much these days :lol:
The dark albatross is a bird lol
The bull with horns is an auroch(not sure how its spelt)
by rain
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:17 am
Forum: The Wolf Talk
Topic: ✎ Gems Earned from Champion Animals Masterlist | Last Updated 7/15
Replies: 58
Views: 4378

Re: List of Gems Earned from Champion Animals

i got 20 gems from an albatross champ recently in LM
by rain
Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:54 pm
Forum: Creative Content
Topic: So the Legend Says
Replies: 4
Views: 746

Re: So the Legend Says

Unrealisation wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:32 pm
It's beautiful! I love the color choice <3
Thank you so much! ^^
by rain
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:09 am
Forum: Creative Content
Topic: So the Legend Says
Replies: 4
Views: 746

So the Legend Says

So the Legend Says.png This is an artwork I created on Paint tool SAI based on the legend mountain map in this game. I had a look at the colours and lighting and I suppose made my own interpretation of it into a painting. It didn't turn out how I wanted it to but oh well. The two signatures are my ...
by rain
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:57 am
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Offline Mode
Replies: 5
Views: 815

Re: Offline Mode

PharaohSabre wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:55 am
I came across a hacker roaming freely among the normal players as little as a week ago. It's not like they aren't running about already.
Same here. Whether offline or online though, hackers will find it easy or still be at an advantage