Upcoming Balance Changes - The Wolf 1.10

All important updates and information about The Wolf.
Shad

Re: Upcoming Balance Changes - The Wolf 1.10

Post by Shad »

LMAO. A big well done to the devs. The game has never been more dead then it is now, same handful of players in all the rooms and 5 times I tried to join different rooms today and I was the only one there. CP has completely ruined PVP.

TW-2017

Post by TW-2017 »

Shad wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:06 am
LMAO. A big well done to the devs. The game has never been more dead then it is now, same handful of players in all the rooms and 5 times I tried to join different rooms today and I was the only one there. CP has completely ruined PVP.
How sad. :lol: Bet their sales are going down. LoL they deserve it.

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

TW-2017 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:18 pm
Shad wrote:
I can also confirm that PVP is basically dead. Most of the time when I hop around to find a different server while also changing to other regions, I get placed in the same 3 rooms (one USA, one EU, and one Asia). The rooms rarely get filled up, only 2-4 players. And guess what? No war, just talking or standing around. It’s super boring.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

MUIEPSD

Post by MUIEPSD »

not bloody hacker wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:31 am
rain wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:55 am
If it isn't dying it a month after then this has to be addressed or compensated for in some way in an equal manner to all players who hasve interacted with benom skin. That's probably the only way for this issue to stop being a major ongoing issue.
why are you so obsessed about a glitch??
VS was a glitch that stacked the damage like
skill spamming and now its gone for good!

even now VS do 90K+ damage
on max level (107K is max health)

its fair enough for a skill u maxed for 13K gems
look at the Poison cloud its a lot more expensive
and it wont do any good damage and nobody
is complaining.

from what i can see in your comments is
you just want the glitch back so u can kill
a 100K with a weak attack like under 400
comon girl max attack now is 750
try to see things that way 🤣😂😂

if you are not satisfied about the new skill
balancing you should really be asking for
a button that would refund gems for a small
fee after every skill balance update

so you dont have to buy vs again!!
and you can choose skills again.
What's so hard for you to understand? People complain about VS because they were lied about it and that in 3 years they didn't said VS is glitching. After 3 years they decide is a glitch? After 3 years they decide to fix the glitch after they lie they will change only the price and that's it? Which part of this simple explanation you still fail to understand?

MUIEPSD

Post by MUIEPSD »

Unrealisation wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:38 pm
TW-2017 wrote:
Shad wrote:
I can also confirm that PVP is basically dead. Most of the time when I hop around to find a different server while also changing to other regions, I get placed in the same 3 rooms (one USA, one EU, and one Asia). The rooms rarely get filled up, only 2-4 players. And guess what? No war, just talking or standing around. It’s super boring.
Yep. I saw a graphic and it shows the a month ago or so at a specific time they were playing actively 53k users. Now they were just about 33k users.
So yeah they are losing players.

manofknowledge

Post by manofknowledge »

MUIEPSD wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:38 am
Unrealisation wrote:
TW-2017 wrote:

Yep. I saw a graphic and it shows the a month ago or so at a specific time they were playing actively 53k users. Now they were just about 33k users.
can't say they don't deserve it. They've officially ruined the game, all the dogs are leaving and selling their accounts.

manofknowledge

Post by manofknowledge »

manofknowledge wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:49 pm
MUIEPSD wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:38 am
Unrealisation wrote:

can't say they don't deserve it. They've officially ruined the game, all the ogs are leaving and selling their accounts.