Exp, stat, and skill issues

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Nomine

Exp, stat, and skill issues

Post by Nomine » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:32 am

I've been up for like 4 days playing this game ( lol ) and I've kinda noticed a couple things that seem wonky...

Okay in PVE CO OP mode, after helping take down bigger animals one of two things happen kinda often. My effort in helping either gave no EXP or more often I'd get the EXP but no skill points. It happens just enough to be kinda frustrating to the point where I end up hunting alone.

Another issue is after getting a hunt near death only to to die and spawn far enough for another player to swoop in and get the kill, the EXP, and the skill points, using pretty much with no effort... well it certainly doesn't feel good and In all honesty I can't blame the other player for it, but it would be nice to get something for the work put in on my part.

Last but not least, the skill overhead triple claw ( my favorite because it's a gap closer and the cool down is fast ) doesnt seem like it hits 3 time at the damage bonus percentage at any level. I got that skill to level 7, and the bonus damage is 436% so if the skill description is correct that attack should do a total of 1,308% as it says it hits 3 time. That I'm theory should be amazing spike damage which is fair because there is no status effects... however when I do land the pounce/attack the damage seems more like only one hit at 436%. Is the skill broken maybe?..

Anyways I'm gonna (hopefully) go to sleep. X3

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my post! Goodnight! =^-^=

BOREALIS

Re: Exp, stat, and skill issues

Post by BOREALIS » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:51 pm

Nomine wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:32 am
Another issue is after getting a hunt near death only to to die and spawn far enough for another player to swoop in and get the kill, the EXP, and the skill points, using pretty much with no effort... well it certainly doesn't feel good and In all honesty I can't blame the other player for it, but it would be nice to get something for the work put in on my part.
Hey Nomine,
I definitely agree with this. Another issue I have noticed in this situation is that if you die and spawn far away, and someone finishes killing the animal you were attacking, sometimes you won't get any EXP at all. I had this issue a lot before I reached level 50.
ᏰᎧᏒᏋᏗᏝᎥᏕ
➸ ◦ ➸
Kik: Borealis_Winterwish
ΨℜℭΨ Head Alpha
¥RÁ¥ Alpha of Organization
➸ ◦ ➸
Ƭнσѕє ωнσ ∂σ ησт ιмαgιηє αяє ѕтυcк ιη яєαℓιту, вυт тнσѕє ωнσ ∂σ ιмαgιηє нανє вєєη тσ αησтнєя ωσяℓ∂ кησωη тσ мσѕт αѕ ƒαηтαѕу.