CP Question

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Shad

CP Question

Post by Shad »

Can someone shed some light on what CP categories there are for PVP and COOP? The only one I know is LVL 50-70 with 600k -- 6M but that’s because I am 3.8MCP so I’m always in it. COOP seems to be a bit of larger mix as I’ve seen people with 30M + CP in the same rooms as me.

Crowvus

Re: CP Question

Post by Crowvus »

I will try to think of a few off the top of my head I am sure somebody will make a full list for you but for now I will try to remember best I can.

For PVP pup rooms I know that the space between levels are very low. (When you just unlock the PVP option.) I think there is level 25-39 and so on. And then there is I believe late level 30s-49. After that it starts organizing into CP. For example level 45-50 (0-300k cp) And then my lucky guess is there is a 300k CP to probably 600k-1m CP. And then there is the famous 600k-6m cp. There is also the 4m cp rooms and I believe? there is a 3m CP room as well (If I am wrong I am probably confused because I know there is a 3M+ coop room which is usually what bigger people get put in.) I just know that there is a 4m CP room. Someone more organized than me will probably reply and correct me. I have never been put into a room higher than 4m and I am at around 10M cp. But I could be wrong.. I am not a Biggy when it comes to PVP

For coop mostly.. it was organized so that pups can be separated from the big fish. So depending on the map there is a variety of CP caps for multiple rooms and multiple level caps as well. (Ex cap level 59) There is also the mam room that is 600k-6m cp. But once you hit a certain CP level you are mostly put in + rooms. For example there is Wild tundra which typically has a 1m+ CP. And so on. Once you reach 6m CP you will typically not be put in CP capped rooms and only rooms with minimum CP level. Hopefully somebody will be able to provide a list for you... but it is difficult once you reach a certain level to be able to know them all. Also, you can enter capped coop rooms at any time with a point/gem deduction that gradually gets bigger with your CP. which you may have already known. But this doesn't go for PVP obviously.

The CP was mostly to make it so that higher level players weren't able to take advantage of puppy rooms. I remember specifically before the CP update there was a problem on Legend mountains where the room level was 30-50 and at the time 50 was max level. So what bigger players would do was they would wiggle their way into these rooms using either a spare account or using a buddy and they would gain coins quickly and not have to worry about challenging others for champs. The other reason was the pvp was very difficult because it was so diverse usually 15ks-30ks (These were the "big" guys back in the day) could hop around rooms to find the level 45s and under 10ks and handle them easily. So I like to think of the CP as a barrier so that pups can level peacefully without having to worry about extreme competition rather than sorting out big players. We already know once you hit a certain CP level its all game :D :lol:
Look passed people's mistakes, or better yet, look PAST them. So you can live in the present.

Shad

Post by Shad »

Thanks for the information. I just wanted to know inorder to properly upgrade my wolf.

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟ

Post by ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟ »

I think the exacts for PvP are: lvl5-9 | lvl10-1 | lvl15-24 | lvl25-34 | lvl35-49 | lvl45-70,CP0-300k | lvl45-70, CP200k-1.2m | lvl50-70, CP600k-6m | lvl50-70, CP4m+

Shad

Post by Shad »

I’ve never been in 200-1m room. I think that one is probably 600-1m maybe.

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟ

Post by ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟ »

I am pretty sure it's 200k-1.2m...
Attachments
screenshot_20210113_111206-2.jpg
screenshot_20210113_111206-2.jpg (233 KiB) Viewed 194 times

Shad

Post by Shad »

Yeah, you’re right. I mostly coop, it’s why I probably haven’t seen it yet. And I only recently hit the mark for that server.