Account recovery on new device?

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
StormWarrior

Account recovery on new device?

Post by StormWarrior » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:44 am

Hello I'm StormWarrior. I started playing Wolf online on a family used Apple IPad ( got pretty far ) and then I went out and bought my own device a Amazon tablet and tried to log into my account and it says that it does not exist :shock: . Help!? I dread starting from the beginning. Haven't played the game in awhile because I can't log into my account :cry: .
StormHeart

Rogue

Re: Account recovery on new device?

Post by Rogue » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:37 am

Hello! Are you sure you registered an in-game account? That is the only way to be able to transfer your progress to another device (forum accounts are not connected with the in-game accounts in any way). If you did, make sure you type in the right e-mail address (not username).

StormWarrior

Post by StormWarrior » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:31 pm

Yes I registered an in game account, I just joined/registered on the forum last night in an attempt to find out what's wrong with my account. I haven't played the game in awhile because it won't let me log in it says my account does not exist. Does the Apple IPad and Amazon tablet make a difference?
StormHeart

I am Groot

Post by I am Groot » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:37 pm

StormWarrior wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:31 pm
Yes I registered an in game account, I just joined/registered on the forum last night in an attempt to find out what's wrong with my account. I haven't played the game in awhile because it won't let me log in it says my account does not exist. Does the Apple IPad and Amazon tablet make a difference?
Hello, no there should be no difference. I started my account on an iPhone but I'm still able to login on my tablet which is an Android device, which also works the same for the wife. Neither one of us have issues logging into both types of devices. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong since this was before my game time, but at one point it wouldn't have let you before one of the game updates where it split players playing on Android and Apple. After one of the updates it amalgamated both Android and Apple players which in turn allowed both respective parties to play together.

Rogue

Post by Rogue » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:58 pm

Amazon App Store has an outdated version of the app, this also might be the reason. The newest versions of the game are available only in the Apple App Store and Google Play.