Screenshot/video

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Baker117

Screenshot/video

Post by Baker117 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:31 pm

I'm been screen shoting hackers and sending them in but I think a video would work better. How do I take a video of game play and most hackers names are player with numbers hard to keep track of them

BOREALIS

Re: Screenshot/video

Post by BOREALIS » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:28 pm

Baker117 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:31 pm
I'm been screen shoting hackers and sending them in but I think a video would work better. How do I take a video of game play and most hackers names are player with numbers hard to keep track of them
Hey, so far the only screen recorders I've seen cost money. I guess the only way to do it without buying a screen recorder would be to play on one device and hold another device over it to record the hackers.
ᏰᎧᏒᏋᏗᏝᎥᏕ
➸ ◦ ➸
Kik: Borealis_Winterwish
ΨℜℭΨ Head Alpha
¥RÁ¥ Alpha of Organization
➸ ◦ ➸
Ƭнσѕє ωнσ ∂σ ησт ιмαgιηє αяє ѕтυcк ιη яєαℓιту, вυт тнσѕє ωнσ ∂σ ιмαgιηє нανє вєєη тσ αησтнєя ωσяℓ∂ кησωη тσ мσѕт αѕ ƒαηтαѕу.

Baker117

Post by Baker117 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:38 pm

OK thank you I figured just don't get the best visual that way :/

Baker117

Post by Baker117 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:06 pm

I found a free recording app but as I was recording someone leaving and coming back to escape death her "mom" came on and said I can't record children in this game? Not sure what to say or do everything in pvp is a problem and now I'm not suppose to record them?

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:15 pm

Baker117 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:06 pm
I found a free recording app but as I was recording someone leaving and coming back to escape death her "mom" came on and said I can't record children in this game? Not sure what to say or do everything in pvp is a problem and now I'm not suppose to record them?
Well maybe the "mom" thought that you were actually recording what she (the actual person) was doing, even though you weren't. I believe what you did is perfectly fine. If you've already recorded it, that's even better, because you can just show the recording to Rouge. Next time though, don't say you're recording. :)
ᏰᎧᏒᏋᏗᏝᎥᏕ
➸ ◦ ➸
Kik: Borealis_Winterwish
ΨℜℭΨ Head Alpha
¥RÁ¥ Alpha of Organization
➸ ◦ ➸
Ƭнσѕє ωнσ ∂σ ησт ιмαgιηє αяє ѕтυcк ιη яєαℓιту, вυт тнσѕє ωнσ ∂σ ιмαgιηє нανє вєєη тσ αησтнєя ωσяℓ∂ кησωη тσ мσѕт αѕ ƒαηтαѕу.

Baker117

Post by Baker117 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:24 pm

Ya I was just wondering if I am allowed only doing it to find hackers and to have proof I've sent some clips to developers hope this gets somewhere