Health keeps healing without cooldown period

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Logan

Health keeps healing without cooldown period

Post by Logan » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:15 am

I have to noticed that some player's health does not reduce at all when we attack them in PvP (health keeps healing without cooldown period). It is really unfair for the rest of the players as the person can keep earning points and easily increase their Attributes level. No doubt, i'm a very big fan of this Game and because of these players it is really disappointing. I have capture a video that maybe helps you to understand the clear scenario.

Please look into this and help to stop these kind of players.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!
Bad Boy :twisted:

Freeze Wave

Re: Health keeps healing without cooldown period

Post by Freeze Wave » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:41 am

Logan wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:15 am
I have to noticed that some player's health does not reduce at all when we attack them in PvP (health keeps healing without cooldown period). It is really unfair for the rest of the players as the person can keep earning points and easily increase their Attributes level. No doubt, i'm a very big fan of this Game and because of these players it is really disappointing. I have capture a video that maybe helps you to understand the clear scenario.

Please look into this and help to stop these kind of players.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!
It happened to me too...must be some kind of glitch. Some do it on purpose (and I have no clue how they do it) but some got it by accident. This 'glitch'(or whatever it is) happened to me once. Ot will be gone after you have been killed, or you have to quit in order to stop it (which is what i did to stop it).

But yeah, I hope this problem will be fixed on the next update

Oh and one more thing....
Will there be an update and when will it be? I am so excited to see an update (rather than seeing the cheetah :/ )

A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

Illvminati

Post by Illvminati » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:30 pm

Hi Logan,

You can PM Rogue about this problem, though it is actually an issue that everyone is aware of.
Freeze Wave wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:41 am
Oh and one more thing....
Will there be an update and when will it be? I am so excited to see an update (rather than seeing the cheetah :/ )

Don't worry, a new update is in the works! :)
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati

xPriscilla

Post by xPriscilla » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:16 pm

I'm absolutely positive that there will be a major bug fix in The Wolf. This concern, of course being one of them. I too have been in pvp where high hp players will use this glitch together so you can't damage them at all. I think they hit Area Life Regeneration around the same time for it to glitch and stay on both. I haven't experimented with that in order to find out more so don't exactly go out there and try to take my word for it. :lol: :lol:

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:39 pm

Illvminati wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:30 pm

Don't worry, a new update is in the works! :)
Yay! Haha during the game I heard some opinion from my friends some hope that there is a game called -the fox- too. But of course everyone wants an update first :D
Its gonna be AWESOME!!!
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

KaiAlpha ARMY

Post by KaiAlpha ARMY » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:59 pm

I saw it too and can tell you how to do it, I'm sure you'll like to try it although you think is disrespectful...
1. Use the Area Life Generation
2. At the same time while the life generation is working go fast and choose Speed Bost without using it. Just pack it and the glitch will appear!
IMPORTANT: it is a 2 or more wolves work. You can't do it alone you have to do it along with other wolf to make it work.
The more times you and your partner do the procedures 1 and 2 the more powerful the glitch turns cause the weakest it is it will have life regeneration but won't maintain your life at top.

✌🏻