Stuck in Hackers Hell

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
OBEY Lightning HeL

Stuck in Hackers Hell

Post by OBEY Lightning HeL » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:53 pm

I’m OBEY Lightning HeL some of you may know me but anyways I’m stuck in HH (Hackers Hell) and it isn’t fun at all it is the worst I can’t even play on the real servers other then playing with dumb hackers and idk how to get out of there so yeah... bye guys.

yakuza

Re: Stuck in Hackers Hell

Post by yakuza » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:23 am

One does not end up in hackers' hell accidentally. If you believe you were qualified as hacker incorrectly you should report it via e-mail, so that algorithms get fixed, otherwise you can do a fresh start with new account, and avoid cheats.
/Y

TDKw Slim Shady

Post by TDKw Slim Shady » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:54 am

yakuza wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:23 am
One does not end up in hackers' hell accidentally. If you believe you were qualified as hacker incorrectly you should report it via e-mail, so that algorithms get fixed, otherwise you can do a fresh start with new account, and avoid cheats.

Hey

Alice knew lightning very well and I know for a fact that everything Alice told me was true and lightning never modded
In-game names= TDKw Slim Shady, TDKw P1zz4
Health= 11k
Attack= 173

Skills= Venom 12, Poison Cloud 11, Damage Boost 12, Double Claw 11, Fire Nova 9

Rogue

Post by Rogue » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:43 am

I'm sorry but it doesn't matter who said what, all that counts is what's in the account, and if the account is in the hacker servers, it means it deserves to be there.
Closing the thread.