Changing email

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Mayumi

Changing email

Post by Mayumi » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:58 pm

good day

i would just like tho ask if we xan change the email adress we are using in the game because i want to change my passwors but i cant bevause theres problem with my email adress. i want to change password bwcause i have a friend who ask me if he can borrow my account i trusted him because he is from the same country but then he messed my acacount he is joining pack using my acocunt even using my identity talking with my friends adding people i dont know without telling me using my gems and coins.and the worst thing is hes adding girls and would sex chat with them.in know i have fault here for trusting and giving my email and password but help will be appreciated thank you

yakuza

Re: Changing email

Post by yakuza » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:35 pm

Hello! If you have access to e-mail account then it should be enough to change password. If you also shared credentials to your e-mail account then you should change password to your e-mail account.

Now if you don't have access to your e-mail account it'll extremely difficult to prove this account is actually yours. What's more it's really unwise to share credentials to your account - if someone used your e-mail to play on hacked game then your account would be irreversibly doomed in hackers' hell.
/Y