Crit Hack

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Shov

Crit Hack

Post by Shov » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:40 pm

Hi there,
By now its no mystery that some of the rogue players managed to escape the third party tool detectors but Id like to know If the Game Developers are doing anything to shun the corrupted ones who use crit hack. Some players like Ismael, Relentless and a few players from the US server get critical attack on a regular basis, which is abnormal. Is the developers aware of this crit hack and if they are indeed aware of this problem, then my question is, are they planning to do anything about it?

Thanks for your attention. I'd really appreciate it if I get an answer from The Wolf team
La vie est imprévisible, moi aussi.

Rogue

Re: Crit Hack

Post by Rogue » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:30 am

Hello! I believe it's the first report of this kind of issue. It would be very helpful if you could record a video when you encounter it again and send it to support@swiftapps.pl so we could look into it.

Shov

Post by Shov » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:08 pm

Lol itd be difficult to record it because we get disconnected from the game if we try to do anything else except for playing. Im not that app savy but I will try.

I appreciate the reply.

Cheers.
La vie est imprévisible, moi aussi.

Konan

Post by Konan » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:04 pm

Start to record in the room.
You will get kicked out but you can rejoin again. This should work.

IF not, then attach the 'start-the-record' to a button. Or shake it to make it start, if there are options to set it that way.

Hope i helped a bit.
In-game: Konan, NaNa, Wild Child
Stats: Hp 112 Atk 121 Def & Speed MAX
Pack: None