Reporting Inappropriate Behavior?

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Windance

Reporting Inappropriate Behavior?

Post by Windance » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:41 am

I saw that we can report cheating. I luckily haven't seen any of that yet, but I've seen very, veeeery inappropriate roleplay on some of the servers. I know that not everyone playing this game is an adult, and you're going to have kids walking on it and that's not good for the image of the game, or the creators if parents complain. People can easily get past the word filters and I've seen some pretty explicit text portraying well...stuff you would look up on sites you'd expect to get multiple viruses from.

I took screenshots of usernames, but who knows if they have an account, and people can change their wolf's name easily, so it's hard to actually track unless people have to make an account, or unless a report system is implemented in-game. I'm sure that's already in suggestions though.

Even with that issue, should I still send in and report screenshots of explicit behavior and themes? Or when people use slurs and other really charged language? I've only played the game...for half a week and I've broken up 2-3 sexual rps, found someone throwing slurs all over the place, and had someone calling me all sorts of creative language because they kept spamming for us to subscribe to their youtube channel and I expressed I didn't want to. :/

I mean other than that slew of interesting things I've enjoyed the game I swear.

BOREALIS

Re: Reporting Inappropriate Behavior?

Post by BOREALIS » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:57 pm

Windance wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:41 am
Even with that issue, should I still send in and report screenshots of explicit behavior and themes? Or when people use slurs and other really charged language?
Hey Windance,
If you want to let the administrators know, you can PM or email them the screenshots. It's true that many people change their names, or there might be people with the same name, so if you want the developers to know about this you should send it to them asap so that hopefully the people don't change their names.
I also noticed that a lot of people get away with cussing, but there's probably not a way to block them out, unless the game had very restricted chat like games do for younger children(such as Animal Jam).
But the problem with restricted chat is that the game may block out some words that are not really cuss words (such as king, queen, am, mess, after, etc).
Those are just my thoughts. Hope this helped :)
ᏰᎧᏒᏋᏗᏝᎥᏕ
Alpha of ṾẆ
Health 88~Defense MAX~Attack 89~Speed MAX
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I αм α ωσƖf.
QυιєтƖу I ωιƖƖ єηɗυяє.
SιƖєηтƖу I ωιƖƖ ѕυffєя.
ƤαтιєηтƖу I ωιƖƖ ωαιт.
Ƒσя I αм α ωαяяισя.
Aηɗ I ωιƖƖ ѕυяνινє. ღ