Cannot connect to room from past two days

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Suneeeel

Cannot connect to room from past two days

Post by Suneeeel » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:18 am

Hi,
Im so disappointed that i cannot connect to any room. It was so good previously, i could enter the room at any time effortlessly. I was really enjoying the game and i rose to level 20 in 4 days, the game is so addicting.
I wish to play again :( please help out
Well my username is wolfman
And my login email is daz3dsuniel@gmail.com

Suneeeel

Re: Cannot connect to room from past two days

Post by Suneeeel » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:00 am

Im really pissed off :( 4-5 days still not able to connect to the room, it says error connecting to the room, please try again later. :oops:
Its so awesome game, but i think i would have to uninstall it as whats the use when you can't even play :oops:

Calamity

Post by Calamity » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:57 pm

I get that same message when my internet connection is met with instabilities, or if the reception isn't strong enough.

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:46 pm

Suneeeel wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:00 am
Im really pissed off :( 4-5 days still not able to connect to the room, it says error connecting to the room, please try again later. :oops:
Its so awesome game, but i think i would have to uninstall it as whats the use when you can't even play :oops:
Calamity wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:57 pm
I get that same message when my internet connection is met with instabilities, or if the reception isn't strong enough.
You could take screenshots of the game not letting you in and PM them to Rouge.
The Wolf needs a strong WiFi connection to play. That may be the reason why you can't connect.
Or you could delete the game (if you're logged in with your email so you won't have to restart) and redownload it and see what happens
ᏰᎧᏒᏋᏗᏝᎥᏕ
Head Alpha of ᏑṾẆϯ
Beta of ¥RÁ¥
Attack & HP 96~Defense & Speed MAX
Kik: Borealis_Winterwish
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Ƭнσѕє ωнσ ɗσ ησт ιмαgιηє αяє ѕтυcк ιη яєαƖιту, вυт тнσѕє ωнσ ɗσ нανє вєєη тσ αησтнєя ωσяƖɗ кησωη тσ мσѕт αѕ fαηтαѕу.

Suneeeel

Post by Suneeeel » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:37 am

[/quote]
Calamity wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:57 pm
You could take screenshots of the game not letting you in and PM them to Rouge.
The Wolf needs a strong WiFi connection to play. That may be the reason why you can't connect.
Or you could delete the game (if you're logged in with your email so you won't have to restart) and redownload it and see what happens
[/quote]

Thanks friends, i have done all, i have downloaded the game again, and also downloaded previous version, and even tried to download mod in hope that it might work but still no success. I have 20mbps connection, and i'm sitting a few feet away from wifi router, connection is strong enough, but game aint working :oops:
Please admin help out.

Suneeeel

Post by Suneeeel » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:51 am

I am able to play again. I started a vpn and it worked.
Thanks god. Now i will have to do alot of catching up.
Thank you everyone.