No servers?

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Baker117

No servers?

Post by Baker117 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:11 pm

Why is it sending me to the same server for 3 hours straight when I know there are other servers open wasting my time and battery life and I can't understand what most are saying looking for friends who are on but can never find other servers I've reset my phone and all. Nothing seems to work

Rogue

Re: No servers?

Post by Rogue » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:12 am

Hello! Sorry but choosing your server isn't possible at the moment. Hopefully some new features will come up with next update :)

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:18 pm

Rogue wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:12 am
Hello! Sorry but choosing your server isn't possible at the moment. Hopefully some new features will come up with next update :)
Hi there, in my opinion switching the server room is an important feature we need.
Today I was trapped in a server room with no one hunting, just chatting, and a horrible selection of animals.
This is the point when I close the app.
Maybe this gives you a little more insight.

Keep going, you created a wonderful game there.

SCanTraxx

Post by SCanTraxx » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:14 pm

Also add more people like 150 on blue team 150 on red team...lower the gems please so everyone can play fair alot of players can't afford it and thats why they and make the animals do less damage to you and add more animals like 50 dragons , dinoraurs, blue whale and sharks should be in water ,elephants, thats why people complain about this too make everyone life not hard ( also hackers should be eliminated this time they use game guardian they should be banned asap )and increase map area instead of adding low meadium high sensitivity just use medium like iOS version make the update fast thanks.

SCanTraxx

Post by SCanTraxx » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:42 am

I almost forgot please bring back and change the texting we miss our fonts letters ţhåt wāy wə cån bē ābłe to create our names because people are using and coping our names now, improve yourtools we deserve better I spent 2000 usa dollars and I'm not satisfied .so hopefully this time you guys do something good we know you guys love making money but first is us without us people you guys wouldn't be nothing so keep that in mind this game is good but needs more content improvement fix it please thank you.

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:11 pm

SCanTraxx wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:14 pm
Blue whale and sharks should be in water.
That's a good idea, but how will wolves be able to go underwater?
SCanTraxx wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:42 am
I almost forgot please bring back and change the texting we miss our fonts letters ţhåt wāy wə cån bē ābłe to create our names because people are using and coping our names now.
I agree with this, but they have security reasons. I think they should provide us with specific fonts like Comic Sans MS, Brush Script MT, etc.
ᏰᎧᏒᏋᏗᏝᎥᏕ
➸ ◦ ➸
Kik: Borealis_Winterwish
ΨℜℭΨ Head Alpha
¥RÁ¥ Alpha of Organization
➸ ◦ ➸
Ƭнσѕє ωнσ ∂σ ησт ιмαgιηє αяє ѕтυcк ιη яєαℓιту, вυт тнσѕє ωнσ ∂σ ιмαgιηє нανє вєєη тσ αησтнєя ωσяℓ∂ кησωη тσ мσѕт αѕ ƒαηтαѕу.