CHEAT: "NOT DYING"

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Nupoor Chandraker

Re: CHEAT: "NOT DYING"

Post by Nupoor Chandraker » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:23 am

AlbertoJVD22294 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 pm
Yes this is really frustrating and has to be stopped, I suggest block the person from the match if consecutive relogs are made, I have disconnected and removed from matches for the low battery notification and shouldn't happen more than 2 times if anything at 20% and 10% in my phones case.
I say that it is better to have a cool down before battling again rather than blocking the player, since I often experience wi-fi problems and I will not at all feel good if I discover I cannot go into the same room again and it will be even worse if one of my friend was in that room... :cry:
And I am sure this is not just my problem.... this is a common problem in our country lol :D
Dog is man's best friend
@PalakTheCheetah

xPriscilla

Post by xPriscilla » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:12 pm

Illvminati wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:33 am
Out of curiosity, do you play on an Android or Apple device? I heard Apple players are stronger.
I've had my share of playing on both devices. I do believe iOS players are somewhat more stronger attack wise while Android players have us beat in hp. I see alot of "farmers" on iOS though which would explain the reasoning of how they get strong quicker. I'm sure us iOS PVP plaeyrs have heard of the name zozo. Nearly 9k hp maxed attack and so on. Just today I was in a lobby with him while he had 1k+ kills farming off his second account.

Illvminati

Post by Illvminati » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:27 pm

xPriscilla wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:12 pm
I've had my share of playing on both devices. I do believe iOS players are somewhat more stronger attack wise while Android players have us beat in hp. I see alot of "farmers" on iOS though which would explain the reasoning of how they get strong quicker. I'm sure us iOS PVP plaeyrs have heard of the name zozo. Nearly 9k hp maxed attack and so on. Just today I was in a lobby with him while he had 1k+ kills farming off his second account.
Well this farming isn't very good. I hadn't heard of that before and it must be terribly tedious and boring to do that!

xPriscilla

Post by xPriscilla » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:06 am

Illvminati wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:27 pm
xPriscilla wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:12 pm
Well this farming isn't very good. I hadn't heard of that before and it must be terribly tedious and boring to do that!
It isn't I assure you. I can only imagine how many hours he has spent farming to get where he his now. The game is much more enjoyable when you have a challenge involved (from my opinion anyways) but do to the fact of how strong he is. Nobody can interrupt his farming as he'll just kill them which explains how he gets away with it so easily.

goldenlynx16

Post by goldenlynx16 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:22 pm

Hi, there was a person on a server I was in. They were a level 35 Mountain wolf with the name Andi Mack, and every time they got in the 200-500 health range, they would leave in the middle of the battle. It wasn't an accident, as they did it more than fifteen times. It really annoyed me. :I
mountain • mexican wolf • lvl 40
kik - goldenlynx16
discord - glodkies#9253

ϯσηίɡհϯ, ί ϖίʆʆ ƒίɡհϯ.

FIOVanic

Post by FIOVanic » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:50 pm

I play IOS and I can say for a fact not everyone farms off themselves. BUT a lot of people will farm off of their friends while on the phone or over skype or whatever use of contact they want. They will just kill eachother as many times as they'd like to.

I have done it before but only when I was like maybe level 35 or so with a friend who suggested it to me. And it very quickly got annoying and boring, so I stopped and eventually climbed up the food chain by easily by just playing with stronger players on my team. Like I'd wait for them to attack, then I'd join in instead of going head-first.

But what is strange to me is, I've never met an Android player on the game. Ever. I know pretty much everyone and everyone knows me in game, but they're all IOS players.

Maybe they separate IOS from Android servers? Cause a friend of mine brought that to my attention.

But if you hop world servers I have to say out of all of them, US is still a stronger than any of them by a longshot. I'd say more attack wise then health, but it could be both.

BTW I met Zozo and he's pretty nice. He doesn't usually attack other players unless you attack him first, and he barely gets on these days. So he's nothing to really worry about, we now have 10k players anyway(U.S.). Plus they raised the max on attack so Zozo has some work to catch up on.
"𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓿𝒆𝓼 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝒆 𝓼𝓵𝒆𝒆𝓹 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝒇 𝓼𝓱𝒆𝒆𝓹."

Name: CXRVS
Health: 8,569
Attack: 112
Speed / Defence: MAXED
Pack: ℣ENGEʌNCE ALPHA

Konan

Post by Konan » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:44 pm

FIOVanic wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:50 pm
I play IOS and I can say for a fact not everyone farms off themselves. BUT a lot of people will farm off of their friends while on the phone or over skype or whatever use of contact they want. They will just kill eachother as many times as they'd like to.

I have done it before but only when I was like maybe level 35 or so with a friend who suggested it to me. And it very quickly got annoying and boring, so I stopped and eventually climbed up the food chain by easily by just playing with stronger players on my team. Like I'd wait for them to attack, then I'd join in instead of going head-first.

But what is strange to me is, I've never met an Android player on the game. Ever. I know pretty much everyone and everyone knows me in game, but they're all IOS players.

Maybe they separate IOS from Android servers? Cause a friend of mine brought that to my attention.

But if you hop world servers I have to say out of all of them, US is still a stronger than any of them by a longshot. I'd say more attack wise then health, but it could be both.

BTW I met Zozo and he's pretty nice. He doesn't usually attack other players unless you attack him first, and he barely gets on these days. So he's nothing to really worry about, we now have 10k players anyway(U.S.). Plus they raised the max on attack so Zozo has some work to catch up on.
Both attack and health is increased to 300, yes.
In-game: Konan, NaNa, Wild Child
Stats: Hp 112 Atk 121 Def & Speed MAX
Pack: None