CHEAT: "NOT DYING"

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Illvminati

CHEAT: "NOT DYING"

Post by Illvminati » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:05 pm

Scenario
One guy in particular will use the Battle-Order Ability to give boosted HP & damage to the whole team.
He constantly quits when the ability runs out (or before he dies), then re-enters immediately with full health and instantly activates the Command Ability again.
There is no recharge time between each usage of the Battle-Order Ability (recharge is usually 2.5 minutes!), because he just quits and rejoins when it runs out.

Perhaps one solution would be to stop people from been able to rejoin the same server so soon, or if they rejoin, they should wait in the cave for a 30 second cool-down before fighting.
Last edited by Illvminati on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 8 times in total.
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati

Xena

Re: CHEAT: "NOT DYING"

Post by Xena » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:08 pm

I think It should be stopped. This isn't fair.

I didn't met any player like that, but I can imagine how tiring it can be.

So, I am against that!
Can be known as Dragonwolf.

Knowledge

Post by Knowledge » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:41 am

Codings easy. 1 or two accounts per phone.. enough of them at least.. and in that code, have the app store cookies on that kind of behavior. Hard wire it. Redo the PvP server.. (a battle, I kno..), and make it innovative. Or code an report user.. thingy, that.. when reported from two consecutive users in PvP time period, that makes that person have to wait.

I've tried to put my mind to finding out an solution for running across a friend in PvP, but it is PvP. Inviting people to servers is best case, with what we have now being worst.
Even The Sun's birth was violent.. :mrgreen:

King Brad

Post by King Brad » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:54 pm

I totally agree. People should have enough dignity and respect for others to finish what they started. If they feel out numbered there is always a flee option not a cheat option. It does need to be fixed and when you get into a fight and they poof you get no xp.
What is so bad about dieing in the wolf simulator anyway it does not have a record of your kill/death ratio like other games so if you die who cares just give it your best and have fun.
A day without laughter is a day wasted ;)

AlbertoJVD22294

Post by AlbertoJVD22294 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 pm

Yes this is really frustrating and has to be stopped, I suggest block the person from the match if consecutive relogs are made, I have disconnected and removed from matches for the low battery notification and shouldn't happen more than 2 times if anything at 20% and 10% in my phones case.

Knowledge

Post by Knowledge » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:35 pm

AlbertoJVD22294 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 pm
Yes this is really frustrating and has to be stopped, I suggest block the person from the match if consecutive relogs are made, I have disconnected and removed from matches for the low battery notification and shouldn't happen more than 2 times if anything at 20% and 10% in my phones case.
I missed that, but that's true too.
Even The Sun's birth was violent.. :mrgreen:

Illvminati

Post by Illvminati » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:15 pm

Some time has past since my first post and there are persistent abusers of this cheat, so I will name them and update the first post accordingly until this stops.

Some people have stopped doing it after we spoke with them (so I'm not adding their names), however Wayflay insults us when we ask him to stop and Kitten ignores us. So the current watch list is:
-Wayflay
-Kitten

King Brad

Post by King Brad » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:10 pm

Here are the names of two more people that do the same thing. I don't like being a tattle tale but I'm is so annoyed and it makes me so mad! I love this game but cheaters ruin it for everyone. :|

MiamiMan305

TìšBêMíššÜñø
A day without laughter is a day wasted ;)

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:23 am

Before i said anything i hope no one will think i did what i am about to tell you on purpose because this happemed by accident. :oops:

I played this game for about 4 days now and i loved it. But i wish everyone to be fair. But i happened to stumbbled into a glitch which makes the healing effect duration to be endless. Of course i still die but its still unfair. This glitch lasted maybe forever if i don't quit. So i quit the game and joined another and everything is back to normal. I hope people will take note of this glitch and fix it sooner the possible.

Plus
Is lvl 40 the higest lvl you can get? What happens after you get lvl 40?
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

Illvminati

Post by Illvminati » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:33 am

Freeze Wave wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:23 am
i happened to stumbbled into a glitch which makes the healing effect duration to be endless. Of course i still die but its still unfair. This glitch lasted maybe forever if i don't quit. So i quit the game and joined another and everything is back to normal. I hope people will take note of this glitch and fix it sooner the possible.
Yes, some of us know about this and it does ruin matches. I suggest that you PM Rogue about it. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=49
Freeze Wave wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:23 am
Plus
Is lvl 40 the higest lvl you can get? What happens after you get lvl 40?
Level 40 is the highest, so you will not earn any more gems once you reach it. Keep this in mind if you plan to invest in a particular skill.

The game really begins at level 40 in the sense that you will be fighting much stronger wolves. There are some level 40 players with double the stats of the 'newer' level 40 players... so it can be tough at first, but hang in there.

Out of curiosity, do you play on an Android or Apple device? I heard Apple players are stronger.