CHEAT: "NOT DYING"

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Freeze Wave

Re: CHEAT: "NOT DYING"

Post by Freeze Wave » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:55 am

I play on android. So sorry i am still new around here....just wanna ask how do you reply or quote someone's comment?
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

Illvminati

Post by Illvminati » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:37 pm

Freeze Wave wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:55 am
I play on android. So sorry i am still new around here....just wanna ask how do you reply or quote someone's comment?
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave » Sat May 20, 2017 2:12 pm

Illvminati wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:33 am

Out of curiosity, do you play on an Android or Apple device? I heard Apple players are stronger.
I play on android. But why apple players are stronger?
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

Illvminati

Post by Illvminati » Sat May 20, 2017 7:35 pm

Oh that's just something I heard from a very strong player who goes by the name Seven7. He plays on an iPad and android device... perhaps apple-players put in more hours? I'm not sure. I'll have to borrow an iphone and try.
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati

Konan

Post by Konan » Sun May 21, 2017 4:21 am

More names:
Wannagry
Zeuc
Cypry
In-game: Konan, NaNa, Wild Child
Stats: Hp 112 Atk 121 Def & Speed MAX
Pack: None

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave » Fri May 26, 2017 1:37 pm

Warning this is really a hack person
I met this person today called Cj
He kills out of nowhere. He killed me and my friend in seconds and we can't see him

As far as i know, this hack acts like a ghost. It goes on invincible but the body is left somewhere in the arena. We have to use routes that we think he would not use in order to find the body and not letting the invincible one finds us. Killing the body is the only way to kill him. You can't kill the ghost. And the body teleports with no portal ,no need to run from the den. And my friend and i found a easy easy way to kill him. His body can die in his respawn den =p (in pvp) i hope something is done about this cauz its unfair. If we do not find his body his 'ghost' will kill us in seconds (yeah he attacks like freaky fast). This is real. Seriously! I play on android and i live in malaysia

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave » Fri May 26, 2017 1:38 pm

Illvminati wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 7:35 pm
Oh that's just something I heard from a very strong player who goes by the name Seven7. He plays on an iPad and android device... perhaps apple-players put in more hours? I'm not sure. I'll have to borrow an iphone and try.
I think i heard that name b4

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave » Fri May 26, 2017 1:41 pm

Freeze Wave wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 1:37 pm
Warning this is really a hack person
I met this person today called Cj
He kills out of nowhere. He killed me and my friend in seconds and we can't see him

As far as i know, this hack acts like a ghost. It goes on invincible but the body is left somewhere in the arena. We have to use routes that we think he would not use in order to find the body and not letting the invincible one finds us. Killing the body is the only way to kill him. You can't kill the ghost. And the body teleports with no portal ,no need to run from the den. And my friend and i found a easy easy way to kill him. His body can die in his respawn den =p (in pvp) i hope something is done about this cauz its unfair. If we do not find his body his 'ghost' will kill us in seconds (yeah he attacks like freaky fast). This is real. Seriously! I play on android and i live in malaysia
Cj also claims himself as a hacker in the chat

Вloodwing

Post by Вloodwing » Sat May 27, 2017 11:22 am

The hack is simple; its nothing like you would exspect it, simply just a speedhack, speed ups his game by x20 which is so fast that the game tells us he is at A or B when he is originally attacking us.

Speed includes:

Movement
Attack speed
Skill Cooldowns
Regeneration
Effect duration (Poison, freeze)
Respawn duration

If i ever know more ill tell you
In-game: Łყгã
Stats: Hp 88 Atk 92 Def & Speed 60

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave » Mon May 29, 2017 2:40 am

Вloodwing wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 11:22 am
The hack is simple; its nothing like you would exspect it, simply just a speedhack, speed ups his game by x20 which is so fast that the game tells us he is at A or B when he is originally attacking us.

Speed includes:

Movement
Attack speed
Skill Cooldowns
Regeneration
Effect duration (Poison, freeze)
Respawn duration

If i ever know more ill tell you
Wow. Another player who does this is HUNTER