Inappropriate Nicknames

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Re: Inappropriate Nicknames

Post by White Fang 1 » Fri May 17, 2019 4:42 pm

Unrealisation wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:28 am
Hm, regardless of whether there is a beta or not, I hope the devs are still working on updates for The Wolf :?
This game has bonded me with players from all around the world, and I genuinely want the best for it (:
I would say the same because this is one of their most popular games and to not keep it up to date would be unheard of.
Started playing in Mar 25, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1 Insta: @EricBarona33
Packs: USMC (Lt.COl. [Alpha])
Ill Answer Most questions.
US Marine-Mos 2651

EddieScib

Inappropriate Nicknames

Post by EddieScib » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:13 pm

Not sure why nicknames got so prevalent in online forums, probably had to do with security/privacy or people with long, hard to decifer names.

BOREALIS

Re: Inappropriate Nicknames

Post by BOREALIS » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:58 am

Sorry to interrupt, but I'm just going to backtrack to the beginning of this thread. I also think that these types of names need to be eliminated. Even though I'm 14 and know all these words, I do not enjoy seeing them pop up when I'm trying to play. My sister is only 9 and she also plays, so that's a huge issue as well. These names show up the most in PVP, at least for me. There needs to be an improved filter in this game so that even spaces and numbers in offensive words will not be accepted (i.e. "C ussword" or "Cussw0rd").
𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼
Lᴇᴠᴇʟ 50 Wʜɪᴛᴇ Wᴏʟғ