1.3.4 Update Sending People to Hacker Servers

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Hawlucha (Throh)

1.3.4 Update Sending People to Hacker Servers

Post by Hawlucha (Throh) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:36 pm

Hi everyone!

If you haven't noticed already, a lot of people have recently been sent to the hacker servers due to the recent update. Unlike the 1.2.2 update, where only a small amount of people were sent to the hacker servers, the 1.3.4 update has sent majority of our friends and other non hacking players directly to the hacker servers. This is widespread on both Android and iOS servers, and has nothing to do with stats, so if you know you didn't hack, it has nothing to do with those things. It seems a lot of people were sent to the hacker servers by random chance. If you haven't been sent there, please spread the word to other players and let them know to email Swift Apps about their problem. However I don't know how long it will take to get responses since this time around a lot of people were screwed over. I really do hope all the honest players get their accounts back. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

FYI: If you or a friend of yours has been sent to the hacker servers without any evidence or knowledge of hacking/modding on your end, please comment and spread the word. If you aren't in any way affected by this ban and you're in the clear, that's great! Please spread the word to others if they need help. If you're coming to this post just to cause drama, save it. I'm trying to help people not listen to how much you hate [blank] pack or you're glad all the higher HP/attack folks are gone. It's off topic and you're clutter the post with your useless comments. Please don't take it the wrong way, but it's just unnecessary. Thank you.

Throh
Last edited by Hawlucha (Throh) on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.

YoMami

Re: 1.3.4 Update Sending People to Hacker Servers

Post by YoMami » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:59 pm

Oh my goodness. I would love to know what SA has to say about this. I was sent the same way after the update but they wont admit their fault and now theyve screwed over many people who have worked hard and have invested in the game lol rip.

RicheIme

Post by RicheIme » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:11 pm

I have the same problem :cry:

Hawlucha (Throh)

Post by Hawlucha (Throh) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:17 pm

RicheIme wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:11 pm
I have the same problem :cry:
I know Richelme, I commented on your post, a lot of innocent people got sent there, and I want everyone else to see it as well. It's unfair, and I hope this problem gets fixed soon.

Hawlucha (Throh)

Post by Hawlucha (Throh) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:19 pm

YoMami wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:59 pm
Oh my goodness. I would love to know what SA has to say about this. I was sent the same way after the update but they wont admit their fault and now theyve screwed over many people who have worked hard and have invested in the game lol rip.
It's unacceptable, I do hope you get out as well with the rest of the players, if not it will be extremely unfair. Especially when I've heard modded people are still around in the regular servers that didn't get hit with this auto ban like everyone else did.

YoMami

Post by YoMami » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:22 pm

If i dont get out then i will know its personal.

Northern Lights

Post by Northern Lights » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:14 pm

I was sent there and I am devastated. I spent good money on this game and now I feel robbed. No one has answered my emails and I am very upset that this happened. When will we hear something?

Grrr 8

Post by Grrr 8 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:57 pm

They never answer my emails. I wish everyone the best of luck! They better fix this!

Hawlucha (Throh)

Post by Hawlucha (Throh) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:08 pm

Grrr 8 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:57 pm
They never answer my emails. I wish everyone the best of luck! They better fix this!
Exactly, that's why I decided to make a post on the forums since its been getting more traffic lately. Though I wasn't sent to the hacker servers myself, a bunch of people did and it's extremely unfair, so I wanted everyone to be able to get their accounts back as quickly as possible by addressing the situation up front.

TUFF NUFF

Post by TUFF NUFF » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:38 pm

I noticed a lot of innocent people was sent there myself even my mate who plays with me was sent there and its really is unfair she didnt hack and i know a lot of people that was sent there didnt and most put a lot of time and money into this game. and a lot of my friends i can see them online but it wont let me join them and they cant join me plz fix this asap thanks.