1.3.4 Update Sending People to Hacker Servers

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
goldfish
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:40 pm

Re: 1.3.4 Update Sending People to Hacker Servers

Post by goldfish » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:01 pm

YoMami wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:59 pm
goldfish wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:50 am
Furthermore, I believe Rogue already eloquently addressed this issue:

"Hello!

First of all, Swift Apps has no reason to ban legitimate players. They would probably prefer to avoid this kind of situation if there was a single doubt about the account having used hacks. Swift Apps don't need to "prove" hackers that they're hackers nor they will lay out for you the anti-hacker system structure. The "numbers" that were talked about aren't just attributes or skills (which, by the way, would realistically require spending thousands of dollars, using a speed hack or a different mod to get to such high level) - there's also a log of receiving and spending. If you've been spending negative numbers or more than you have, it makes the situation pretty clear.

The system isn't perfect, it's constantly being worked on and there are still some hackers that might slip through, but those who are banned are banned for a solid reason. Not for spending a lot of points, which you're constantly trying to point to.

If you're sure you didn't use mods but you've been sharing an account with someone, they're probably not telling you all the truth. Sharing an account is not recommended and you need to bear in mind, that if you do share the password with someone, you're responsible for what they do with your account. If the account is banned, it doesn't matter who used it.

We all want a pleasant environment without hackers, so please stop slandering Swift Apps for trying to provide it."
-Rogue (forum moderator)


So... Again... Maybe we should also consider alternative reasons why you may have landed in the hacker server.
I can't believe you took my posts reply which btw is a different case. To come to a server and bash someone for hours and to come PUBLIC, with petty accusations is a whole new low, even for me. Id suggest you go back to where you were plotting these creative thoughts in the shadows before this whole thing happened. Thank you

....I'm not the one that's in the hacker servers. And it's not a different enough situation to not be applicable here. All I'm saying is that maybe as a whole... Anyone who got sent to severs should consider outside issues before complaining to swift.

User avatar
YoMami
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:12 pm
Location: King's Landing

Re: 1.3.4 Update Sending People to Hacker Servers

Post by YoMami » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:09 pm

do you really think we dont know that? can you please bring something new to the market next time you want to ruin a person's post and bring your spiteful accusations around? you cant explain the 10- hp players there who are confused why this happened. so please just, dont.

goldfish
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:40 pm

Re: 1.3.4 Update Sending People to Hacker Servers

Post by goldfish » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:15 pm

And yes, I did suggest that maybe people were not honest about what they were doing with other people's accounts before the update... And I do believe that situation is still incredibly relevant now. No matter how well we think we know people on this game and whether they were trying to help or hurt you... You still have no idea what happens when you let someone else use your account...especially when swift denies any involvement in those specific "compensations". All I'm saying is that I trust the algorithm more than human honesty and I think we should consider these alternative reasons before going to swift... whether you received compensation or not previously, this applies to everyone who was sent there or may be sent there... And if an honest mistake... Considering these issues beforehand may help you get help faster.


If those 10ks never hacked, modded, or let someone else use their account... Then yes contact them immediately. I'm not ruining the post... I'm throwing out ideas that may help people solve why they are there, to help prevent the support email from getting bogged down by dishonest people, and to discuss ways for people to explore the issue before going to swift to help them get out if it was a rare honest mistake.

Hawlucha (Throh)
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:57 am

Re: 1.3.4 Update Sending People to Hacker Servers

Post by Hawlucha (Throh) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:22 pm

goldfish wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:53 pm
"The system isn't perfect, it's constantly being worked on and there are still some hackers that might slip through, but those who are banned are banned for a solid reason."

First....It's a process, they are working to get all the people who have hacked or cheated one way or another. Some (very few) people may have accidentally been sent there, I don't deny that possibility. Some hackers may have been missed, but the system should eventually catch them. While I agree that 27k is an obvious hack... 5ks and 10ks can be just as guilty. And just because you received "compensation" and you're still here along with a couple of others that were missed by the system... doesnt mean anything. A large chunk of the people who did are gone now. All I'm saying is that maybe these things are not a coincidence. Yes there are still some hackers out there, but majority of them are gone and the others will eventually be caught.

Second... Everyone isn't gone... Just all your buddies. There are plenty of good, honest players still around...and plenty of good fights and rooms. I also am a firm believer that there was more modding and hacking going on than people originally thought. So again... Maybe there is a reason they were sent there and people should be discussing that BEFORE blaming Swift and bogging down support.

Third... While the specifics were slightly different... The over all message still applies and is applicable here as well. Furthermore, while Rogue may not know everything... I think he knows a heck of a lot more about the situation than either of us.

Fourth... Sure, Mami may not have done anything herself. But neither you or Mami can honestly say that she never let someone else use her account. And as I've been trying to say... Maybe we should question those people before attacking swift. It's pretty obvious what will send you to the hacking servers... Hacking, modding, and giving your account to someone who may have done those things without your knowledge. There is no mystery here.

Fifth... I am talking about how the server has affected me. I think they are doing a great job and I also think that your argument here is flawed. Furthermore, you didn't get banned either, so according to your logic shouldn't you be keeping out of this too? Despite the name calling, I have just as much of a right to be here discussing this issue as you.

I have every right to comment on this because this is my post. I made it to help people and address the situation upfront. This post wasn't made for you to decide, "now's the time to make my comeback!" I don't know what servers you been in lately, but both COOP/PvP rooms have been devoid of players. And why do you insist thinking that the "compensation" was how people got sent there? That was months ago, and I don't know why you decide the first post you ever make on the forums was to comment on a post that has nothing to do with you. You and your comments are unwelcome here, please take the hint and drop it.

User avatar
YoMami
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:12 pm
Location: King's Landing

Re: 1.3.4 Update Sending People to Hacker Servers

Post by YoMami » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:24 pm

wow youre a real knight in shining armor, truly. i would suggest you make your own post regarding this issue and not reply on this one of your "thoughts" you had made your point clear 3 months ago you dont have to come and start that shit again. lets all just a take a walk and not speak of this again. i think swift apps will find out who modded from their "flagging system" you dont have to be such a dear worrying so much about them being dog piled by "dishonest players" as you say. :)

goldfish
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:40 pm

Re: 1.3.4 Update Sending People to Hacker Servers

Post by goldfish » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:24 pm

I never said you didn't deserve to be here. I said I have just as much a right to be here discussing this issue as either of you. Just because I have ideas on the issue differing from your own, does not mean they are less valid than your own. But just because you made the post means differing opinions are not welcome?

You are trying to discuss this issue and help people through this post, right? That was the purpose of this post, was it not? Then how is what I'm saying any less useful or reasonable? We are discussing the same issue just two different sides. You suggest swift is to blame for massive amounts of "honest" players being sent to the hacker servers. I am suggesting that there is a reason why they got sent to the servers and perhaps most are not as innocent as we originally thought. There are a few people who have commented here that seem to have not realized that lending out your account may have been as big of a danger. Nobody wants to hear or believe that their "friend" may have damaged their account. You are helping people become aware, so am I. I'm not claiming to be a saint and Mami's petty response implies. Just here to discuss the issue just as everyone else.

And I'm not saying "compensation" is the main or only reason people got sent there... That wasn't the point of the argument. All I'm trying to say is that if you loaned your account to someone else (so they could play on your wolf, so they could help get you "compensation", whatever)... Maybe they are they reason you got sent to the hacker server if you did not mod or hack. You so faithfully trust these strangers you give your accounts to, but you have no idea what they are doing with it. Is it really so crazy to consider this as a possibility? It may have been months ago that you gave your account to someone... But it was also months ago that people modded or hacked, and now they are being moved to the hacker servers.

Yes, this post may have nothing to do with me... But people getting kicked to hacking servers has nothing to do with you either. Oh wait... But you also believe that since so many people got sent away, that everyone... Even people who weren't affected, should receive compensation.

Hawlucha (Throh)
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:57 am

Re: 1.3.4 Update Sending People to Hacker Servers

Post by Hawlucha (Throh) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:46 pm

goldfish wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:24 pm
I never said you didn't deserve to be here. I said I have just as much a right to be here discussing this issue as either of you. Just because I have ideas on the issue differing from your own, does not mean they are less valid than your own. But just because you made the post means differing opinions are not welcome?

You are trying to discuss this issue and help people through this post, right? That was the purpose of this post, was it not? Then how is what I'm saying any less useful or reasonable? We are discussing the same issue just two different sides. You suggest swift is to blame for massive amounts of "honest" players being sent to the hacker servers. I am suggesting that there is a reason why they got sent to the servers and perhaps most are not as innocent as we originally thought. There are a few people who have commented here that seem to have not realized that lending out your account may have been as big of a danger. Nobody wants to hear or believe that their "friend" may have damaged their account. You are helping people become aware, so am I. I'm not claiming to be a saint and Mami's petty response implies. Just here to discuss the issue just as everyone else.

And I'm not saying "compensation" is the main or only reason people got sent there... That wasn't the point of the argument. All I'm trying to say is that if you loaned your account to someone else (so they could play on your wolf, so they could help get you "compensation", whatever)... Maybe they are they reason you got sent to the hacker server if you did not mod or hack. You so faithfully trust these strangers you give your accounts to, but you have no idea what they are doing with it. Is it really so crazy to consider this as a possibility? It may have been months ago that you gave your account to someone... But it was also months ago that people modded or hacked, and now they are being moved to the hacker servers.

Yes, this post may have nothing to do with me... But people getting kicked to hacking servers has nothing to do with you either. Oh wait... But you also believe that since so many people got sent away, that everyone... Even people who weren't affected, should receive compensation.
Yes, I do believe everyone, including those who didn't get sent to the hacker servers, deserves compensation. The reason I didn't think your opinions were valid is because you immediately resorted to saying that these people that got sent there, deserves to be there, and that we should just live with what Swift Apps did. This company hasn't done anything right since the new skills arrived. To be honest, I wish these updates never existed because they were so poorly thought out. The second that update arrived, everyone got screwed over. Back then, I still believe every player deserved compensation. You insist that the compensation people got were faked, when you could have easily called them and got the compensation yourself. The only reason Swift Apps stopped doing it is because people started complaining about it. I understand why you would be mad, but don't get mad at me. Blame Swift Apps for that.

User avatar
YoMami
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:12 pm
Location: King's Landing

Re: 1.3.4 Update Sending People to Hacker Servers

Post by YoMami » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:53 pm

goldfish wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:24 pm
I never said you didn't deserve to be here. I said I have just as much a right to be here discussing this issue as either of you. Just because I have ideas on the issue differing from your own, does not mean they are less valid than your own. But just because you made the post means differing opinions are not welcome?

You are trying to discuss this issue and help people through this post, right? That was the purpose of this post, was it not? Then how is what I'm saying any less useful or reasonable? We are discussing the same issue just two different sides. You suggest swift is to blame for massive amounts of "honest" players being sent to the hacker servers. I am suggesting that there is a reason why they got sent to the servers and perhaps most are not as innocent as we originally thought. There are a few people who have commented here that seem to have not realized that lending out your account may have been as big of a danger. Nobody wants to hear or believe that their "friend" may have damaged their account. You are helping people become aware, so am I. I'm not claiming to be a saint and Mami's petty response implies. Just here to discuss the issue just as everyone else.

And I'm not saying "compensation" is the main or only reason people got sent there... That wasn't the point of the argument. All I'm trying to say is that if you loaned your account to someone else (so they could play on your wolf, so they could help get you "compensation", whatever)... Maybe they are they reason you got sent to the hacker server if you did not mod or hack. You so faithfully trust these strangers you give your accounts to, but you have no idea what they are doing with it. Is it really so crazy to consider this as a possibility? It may have been months ago that you gave your account to someone... But it was also months ago that people modded or hacked, and now they are being moved to the hacker servers.

Yes, this post may have nothing to do with me... But people getting kicked to hacking servers has nothing to do with you either. Oh wait... But you also believe that since so many people got sent away, that everyone... Even people who weren't affected, should receive compensation.
lmao in an hour this is what you bring in. you really dont take hints do you? your opinion isnt welcomed here bc you, me and throh know this isnt about the post its something you personally had months ago grab your whatever left dignity you have and leave before people who are sent in hh see this post and get more pissed at you once they see you said they lying or faking and deserve to be there lol

goldfish
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:40 pm

Re: 1.3.4 Update Sending People to Hacker Servers

Post by goldfish » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:01 pm

Compensation for everyone just seems incredibly unnecessary. It's a newer online phone game from a small company, I'm not really sure why people keep expecting all of their wishes to come true immediately. Not everything is going to work out the way everyone wants all the time. I'm not saying that we shouldn't discuss these issues and provide feedback to the company to help make it better... but at the same time, there are a lot of reasons why people may have been sent to the hacker server (modding/hacking directly or indirectly). Instead of investigating those possibilities we are jumping down Swift's throat, it is possible that they are not wrong? Sometimes it does seem like nothing works properly, but they have also made a number of changes that work really well. In this particular case, I feel like they may not be wrong. I am seeing most, if not all of the people who are admitted modders and hackers being moved over to the hacker server. Is it possible that maybe more people actually belong there than we originally thought? Is it possible that they are not far from the mark on this one? There are obviously still some modders still around, but it could also be possible that something is different about their account that makes them more difficult to detect or that they are still in the process of moving people over. It's a process and if they are basing in on account discrepancies, to me it seems as if it is more likely that they are right in their decision than wrong. How many low hp players did you see mad at the upper-level players (especially the modded players) and as a result turned around and modded, hacked, or gave their account to someone that promised to help make them stronger? How many people who had upper-level accounts let their friends use it to feel strong, help make them stronger, or for whatever reason? Is it possible in either situation that something could have been done to their account that could have altered their account improperly? It's also possible that someone modded or hacked a very long time ago... or even just once for a short time.

While people do constantly lie about hacking or modding, I never said that everyone in the hacker server is lying. I am saying that they may have been lied to by someone who used their account in the past. People who have been unknowingly manipulated obviously don't deserve to be in there, but they shared their information and are responsible for the consequences. Many who are in there spent a lot of money and/or worked hard to get stronger, but that doesn't change the fact that there may be a reason they were in there and maybe Swift shouldn't be the first thing we jump to.

As for the "compensation" issue, swift denied all involvement or that it ever happened. I know many people who called before it was "canceled" and after days or weeks of discussion with the company were told that would not do "compensation" because of the decreased effectiveness of skills/unhappiness with the update. Yet, magically if you gave your account to the right person (even after trying yourself) they were able to get "compensation" for numerous accounts. Furthermore, if someone who did receive compensation contacted the company about the change "they" did to your account... they had no knowledge of the change and denied involvement. Why deny it if everyone already knew they were doing it? Now suddenly most of these people are in the hacker server... all I'm getting at is that maybe this isn't a coincidence... maybe it is one in the same. Or sure... maybe it was someone else they lent their account to. Either way... it seems hard to believe that something didn't happen to their accounts in one way or another. Those low-levels trying to get revenge by giving their accounts to someone else to help them get stronger seems very similar to someone trying to get their wolf altered to make up for decreased skill power (etc) by giving it to someone else who has an unusual 100% accuracy when it comes to getting things from the company.

Hawlucha (Throh)
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:57 am

Re: 1.3.4 Update Sending People to Hacker Servers

Post by Hawlucha (Throh) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:25 pm

Ok, are you finished now? Cause I'm done with this argument, I'm not gonna sit here arguing for days over a post. Whether these people, hacker or not, I don't care, or whether or not you believe me about the compensation. I still believe everyone deserved compensation and I'm sticking to it. It's not like anything is coming out of Swift Apps pockets by giving people a handful of gems, it's not like people are gonna be able to max skills with just $50 worth of gems. So please, drop it, this argument and this post, we aren't going to get anywhere. We've cluttered it enough when all I wanted to do was address the update and what's it's doing, not start a 4 page long argument over something that happened months ago. I don't care, and neither should you care anymore Goldfish, what's done is done, neither you or I can do anything about it.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest