Reset Account lost

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Wonderman

Reset Account lost

Post by Wonderman » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:11 pm

Hi ok first off yesterday i update the game then when i log in my account was reset later lost i already send you a separate message with my email earlier about this issue been playing for a month so far first time this happen. I be waiting for you to so something thanks.

Northern Lights

Re: Reset Account lost

Post by Northern Lights » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:48 pm

Hello
What lvl was your wolf? This update seems to have messed with multiple accounts and there has been no move to fix it. Have you put money on your wolf? If so, then they need to fix this,along with the HAcker Hell issue. I hope you get your account back :shock:

Hawlucha (Throh)

Post by Hawlucha (Throh) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:59 pm

It seems account resets are happening a lot more since this update, I've seen some people can't even sign back into their accounts. I would continue to spam Swift Apps email until they respond, since for some reason Swift Apps is MIA at the moment, including the forum moderators. I do hope they respond to you quickly! :]

YoMami

Post by YoMami » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:07 pm

my account was reset twice before the update but now ever since the update has been out they have gone MIA, even rouge. majority of the users are in hacker server and it sucks. id say spam them and call them as frequently as you can until they respond because this is no way to treat your customers. what kinda bs excuse of customer service is this bruh.

Wonderman

Post by Wonderman » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:08 pm

Well im lvl 50 i did like $150 not alot but is something .but look how things went so i won't spend more until i get my account back ofcourse very disappointed with this update i think it causes everyone to get serious problems like what is happening now this update shouldn't do this hopefully another update come as soon as possible and better be fast and good swift apps screwing everyone smh.

Rogue

Post by Rogue » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:39 am

Hello!

Your account hasn't been reset, it's 50 lvl, modded, and has $0.00 transactions. Closing the thread :)