Best PVP Stats for an effective killer?

Here's the place where you can ask for help and post your questions!
Dem0nW0lf

Best PVP Stats for an effective killer?

Post by Dem0nW0lf » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:00 pm

I'm level 37 with a VIP great wolf, my stats are:

Health: 29 Best attacks: Frozen claw jump level 4 665% damage
Defence: 27 Frost nova level 3 508% damage
Attack: 47 Aura: Critical boost level 3
Speed: 33

I have been focusing mostly on attack power, should I focus more on speed? My goal is to be an effective killer in the pvp mode.

Maltzura

Re: Best PVP Stats for an effective killer?

Post by Maltzura » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:21 pm

Hey, so for PvP mainly you'd wanna use damage boost and have it upgraded to like level 5 or higher. Skills could be frost nova. Poison cloud. Or thunder once you unlock it. Basic skills frost claw which is used alot in everyone's layout. Me personally I like vampiric overhead claw. Since I get to back along with damage boost it helps pretty good. I've been saved alot by it. Stats? Speed and defense max at 60. Health and attack go up to 300 I think. But since your not level 50 yet I'd focus on them two. Once they're maxed go for attack and get it to like 20 or 30 points higher than health. Then you'll have an effective wolf. Frost nova can be really good too although I haven't really tried it much. Crit I wouldn't use much cause you can't get damage from your skills. Just bites and basic attack critical. But that's all I have to offer for a good build. Everyone uses damage boost for PvP
Mal xP

In game name: Maltzura and Nemesis
Kik:Gallovach
User ID:1488808

I Will Never Give Up For I Am Fueled By Burning Fury Of Hatred!

A Hero Fights Not Because They Hate What Is In Front of Them, But Love What's Behind Them