You gave us VS again and the second day you took it back

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
MUIEPSD

You gave us VS again and the second day you took it back

Post by MUIEPSD »

The update from few days ago brought us changes among which was the VS too. You gave us back the VS and I was gonna buy gems to upgrade to 13..good thing I waited for the second day when you took the VS back with the latest update.
Swift, you're the worst game developer I ever met

Accalia.Akki

Re: You gave us VS again and the second day you took it back

Post by Accalia.Akki »

MUIEPSD wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:25 pm
The update from few days ago brought us changes among which was the VS too. You gave us back the VS and I was gonna buy gems to upgrade to 13..good thing I waited for the second day when you took the VS back with the latest update.
Swift, you're the worst game developer I ever met
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Truth, a lot came back to the game too and left as soon as vs was taken again.

Shad

Post by Shad »

It’s a money grab - they did the same thing before when said they were keeping the vs but still changed it. They do this to fraudulently entice players to spend money on a skill before they nerf/change it. Daylight robbery is another name for this... :lol: don’t fall for these cheap tricks.

Accalia.Akki

Post by Accalia.Akki »

From what I’ve read, Freezing breath has also been nerfed. Still no word from swift as to why the are sabotaging their game.

Shad

Post by Shad »

Accalia.Akki wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:03 pm
From what I’ve read, Freezing breath has also been nerfed. Still no word from swift as to why the are sabotaging their game.
It’s being nerfed because it was the only decent skill left after VS. They need people to buy the new trash in-order to profit more. Don’t waste your money on this game anymore.

MUIEPSD

Post by MUIEPSD »

Shad wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:23 am
Accalia.Akki wrote:
It’s being nerfed because it was the only decent skill left after VS. They need people to buy the new trash in-order to profit more. Don’t waste your money on this game anymore.
My FB works the same like it was.. I don't see it nerfed

Accalia.Akki

Post by Accalia.Akki »

MUIEPSD wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:21 pm
Shad wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:23 am
Accalia.Akki wrote:
My FB works the same like it was.. I don't see it nerfed
A few people are saying it isn’t behaving the way it did before, I’ve not logged in since yesterday so I’m not sure. Maybe lower/middle skill level has changed. I know those that are lvl 11-13 is ok. It’s the case where everyone is wondering what is next. Silence from Swift on everything is making a lot of players uneasy and really it’s brought the majority of them together and they are agreeing not to watch ads which brings in revenue for swift and also they - the buyers - have said they will no longer pay. Its the trust, it has been broken and swift should talk instead of ignoring the issues they have created. Not everyone buys and people get that but a lot do and if it wasn’t for buyers then the game probably wouldn’t be where it’s at now.