PVP skills

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Tek

PVP skills

Post by Tek » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:44 pm

What are the most popular PVP skills to use?

What do you personally use?

What skills do you see others use that are good for PVP?

RazorTA

Re: PVP skills

Post by RazorTA » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:04 pm

1. Can't really say which is most popular because everyone has their own preference. As takes from freezing others. To poisoning them.

2. I am personally a poisoner. Therefore all the skills that I'm about to say are maxed. Because I only max what I use daily. So the affect at which you use them will vary. Whilst attackin the opponent I use Venom first. Depending on the opponents HP (high or low) for high I would use Venom and Nova within a short range from each other. Keep in mind that I consider a high HP to be 5,009 and up. Anything below that is considered low (to me). If it's a low HP I'll use Venom first. Then continue to bite till they heal themselves. After they activate their healing method I use the Nova to finish the job. As for healing, if I'm taking on 2 opponents at the same time, I use Life Regeneration, and Venom on the opponent with the highest HP (and nova. But nova has a radius) If I'm taking on more than 2 opponents, I'll use the instant Life Regeneration. Again, keep in mind that all the skills I've listed are maxed. Only max out what you use constantly. And realize that they may vary depending on your wolf's level and attribute levels.

3. I sometimes see a lot of freezing going on. And different combos with the Hurricane that are useful. I haven't paid much attention to what combo they use it with due to the fact I don't plan on naming what I feel works best for me. So this is pretty much all preference based.

Tek

Post by Tek » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:02 pm

RazerTA,

Thanks for responding. I'm still a newby at this game and have yet to go into the PVP. Can you please tell me how many skills could I possibly, max by the time I reach 40? For instance right now I'm basically hoarding all my gems and not investing in any skills. I currently just unlock the skill by getting only level 1. Just so I can see what the skill is like.

I am curious does increases the skills level also increase the cool down time. Or is cool down time a set time. (Never changes)

xPriscilla

Post by xPriscilla » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:55 pm

Me personally, I think you could max frost bite. It's good with the nova. If you want to max others you mayyy need to spend a little money :cry: because after level 40 and currently on version 1.1.1 you won't get any more gems. Cool down time is a set time. It won't change as it gets upgraded and so on

Tek

Post by Tek » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:35 am

Ah man, so this game is a pay to win type? Well that sucks. :(

I'm never going to find a replacement for my Diablo 2 addiction...I guess you can't go home again. LoL :x

xPriscilla

Post by xPriscilla » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:56 pm

Tek wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:35 am
Ah man, so this game is a pay to win type?
Well I believe in the meantime. Because the game is still relatively new, they'll need the money for server upkeep which I'm sure isn't cheap being that they have multiple. I'm sure in another update or so they will add so e function to get gems. Whether it be something in game. Or if they collab with one of those survey/downloading sites to get gems. Like AdWall, TrialPay and PeanutLabs. (Just to name a few)

Tek

Post by Tek » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:53 pm

I think they should try and make revenue through character customization. Rather than unbalancing the game, by giving those who have money an opportunity to dominate. They should focus on the social aspect. Many people group up and create packs. Maybe they could offer special symbols, flags, banners, things that a user could purchase in order to differentiate themselves and match their packs. This wouldn't affect the actual game play and we would all be on an equal paying field. I know a lot of people like to role play. These roles could be shown by adding titles to their names.

LOL I have lots of ideas... To bad this game isn't a loot fest. I mean it's still pretty much hack n slash and a grind fest. Because we have level our characters. But if this game offered loot...OMG :shock: I would love it. Although I don't know exactly what kind of items a wolf needs :lol:

xPriscilla

Post by xPriscilla » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Tek wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:53 pm
I think they should try and make revenue through character customization. Rather than unbalancing the game, by giving those who have money an opportunity to dominate. They should focus on the social aspect. Many people group up and create packs. Maybe they could offer special symbols, flags, banners, things that a user could purchase in order to differentiate themselves and match their packs. This wouldn't affect the actual game play and we would all be on an equal paying field. I know a lot of people like to role play. These roles could be shown by adding titles to their names. LOL I have lots of ideas... To bad this game isn't a loot fest. I mean it's still pretty much hack n slash and a grind fest. Because we have level our characters. But if this game offered loot...OMG :shock: I would love it. Although I don't know exactly what kind of items a wolf needs :lol:
Well hey, the devs are always open to suggestions and ideas on how to make the game better. Perhaps you could make a topic in the "Suggestions" board regarding your ideas? :lol: