It seems lately PVP is just full of farming

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
appaloosa5

It seems lately PVP is just full of farming

Post by appaloosa5 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:57 am

If you join a room, it's just people farming each other. If you try and fight, they tell you to stop or leave.

I can go through 4 rooms and the same thing is happening. Sometimes the people farming have upwards of 15k anyway

rain

Re: It seems lately PVP is just full of farming

Post by rain » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:53 am

appaloosa5 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:57 am
If you join a room, it's just people farming each other. If you try and fight, they tell you to stop or leave.

I can go through 4 rooms and the same thing is happening. Sometimes the people farming have upwards of 15k anyway
This happens to me a lot. I hardly find any rooms where you can fight. Also, when someone is farming and you attack them they tend to tell their team to target you and tell your team to not help with attacking.

I feel like a way to solve this would to allow custom/private rooms where players can farm each other and let the other rooms have a focus of fighting rather than farming.
~ cyne rain
Please don't be offended.

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:53 am

I've noticed this too. From what I've seen, the person who is farming can kill the person who's being farmed in their den, which shouldn't be possible. In fact, any person in the person who is farming's team can bite/kill/attack the person who's being farmed on. As opposed to healing in their den like the rest of us, the person who is being farmed on heal naturally. It really bugs me when I come to PvP and see this happen frequently.

Hecate

Post by Hecate » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:42 pm

I've noticed this too. I've only been playing about a month. A lot of times when I enter a room of all 50's they target me and mock me lol. I just leveled to 49, I think they forget everyone was a non-50 at some point :lol:

rain

Post by rain » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:01 am

Hecate wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:42 pm
I've noticed this too. I've only been playing about a month. A lot of times when I enter a room of all 50's they target me and mock me lol. I just leveled to 49, I think they forget everyone was a non-50 at some point :lol:
I am lvl 50 myself and I see this happening a lot. Someone kills a lower level wolf and calls them "weak" yet they were at the same level before. It's a pride thing. This might happen also since there are a bunch of players with lower hp who have really high skills able to kill a 10k these days in the game. Honestly I really don't understand.
~ cyne rain

PharaohSabre

Post by PharaohSabre » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:43 am

rain wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:01 am
Hecate wrote:
I am lvl 50 myself and I see this happening a lot. Someone kills a lower level wolf and calls them "weak" yet they were at the same level before. It's a pride thing. This might happen also since there are a bunch of players with lower hp who have really high skills able to kill a 10k these days in the game. Honestly I really don't understand.
Yeah this happens a lot. Some kid with 12k health just tried to call me weak as an insult like?? Okay? HHHH You dont get any cookies for being good at this game come off it :lol:

rain

Post by rain » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:51 am

PharaohSabre wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:43 am
rain wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:01 am
Hecate wrote:
Yeah this happens a lot. Some kid with 12k health just tried to call me weak as an insult like?? Okay? HHHH You dont get any cookies for being good at this game come off it :lol:
This game doesn't really require skill but rather time and sometimes money so calling someone 'weak' just doesn't make sense if you know what I mean. Not everyone has spent the same amount of time or money they have. It doesn't mean they are necessary better.

And sadly no one gets cookies lol
~ cyne rain

Hecate

Post by Hecate » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:12 pm

Maybe cookies should be the new reward! ;)