How to define a "steal" of killing?

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
HelloWolf

How to define a "steal" of killing?

Post by HelloWolf » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:42 am

Dear players,
I like to collect all your opinions on "how to share a prey".

Most of the players play in peace, but some players take "steal" seriously.
I saw a lot of argument in the game.
As everyone has different opinion on what means a "steal", the conditions can be:
1. 1st player is "watching" the prey, waiting for skills to power up, 2nd player starts to kill
2. both 1st and 2nd players are very close to the prey, 1st player starts the kill, 2nd player joins the kill - in very short time
3. 2nd player joins the kill in the middle of the killing
4. 2nd player joins the kill in the end of the killing
5. 2nd player wait and use FC to take the final killing attack
6. when 2nd player see 1st player is killing a champion (health more than 10k), should 2nd player join the kill if the 1st player is not sharing?
7. Will the player use the same rule as others? If a player doesn't share any animal, should this player strictly "no touch" other player's killing even it is a big champion?
8. If one player strictly use "no steal rules", when someone share a champion, should this player join the share?

Which one will most of the players agree it is a "steal"?

It depends on how the "coins" are calculated, if it is fairly calculated by "damage" from each player doesn't matter when the player joins, then it is ok to share the kill.
Also I see most of the players share the prey as the animals are in "open field" and no rules from the developers to stop the "sharing", the prey is not "locked" for the 1st player who starts the killing.

Thanks!

Regards,

Whyubullymedoggo389

Re: How to define a "steal" of killing?

Post by Whyubullymedoggo389 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:04 am

I agree it just annoys me when a player FOLLOWS ME EVERYWHERE lol then when im killing uses a fc attack to get the last bite. :roll: lol, but i think anyone can help if its a big champ. I mean come on lol. I hate when i see someone trying to kill a champ and be like "ugh loser that was mine" or something. If its a champ let ppl help lol.
SORRY i just like chicken nugs :lol:

PharaohSabre

Post by PharaohSabre » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:37 pm

I don't define it at all because it's a stupid concept. Nothing on the map is strictly yours. Something has to belong to you in order for it to be stolen.
The fabled Champion Thief

"Ur so weak lol"
- A kid that paid hella money to avoid being weak

Castiel

Post by Castiel » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:14 am

In all honesty, I don't really believe in 'stealing' on this game. While it may be frustrating for someone to jump in at the last second, these people have to understand that this is a multiplayer game aka nothing on the map strictly belongs to you.
π’ž 𝒢 π“ˆ 𝓉 𝒾 𝑒 𝓁 | π’œπ‘”π‘’ 𝟀𝟒 | πΉπ“‡π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰ π’²π‘œπ“π’» | π’œπ“‡π“‰π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰ | 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟧𝟒 | 𝟣4𝓀 | 𝟀50 𝒢𝓉𝓉𝓀 | πΌπ’Ÿ: 𝟣𝟩𝟣πŸ₯𝟫πŸͺ𝟨𝟀 |

........Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏɴᴇ ᴑʜᴏ Ι’Κ€Ιͺα΄˜α΄˜α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ α΄›ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κ€α΄€Ιͺκœ±α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€α΄…Ιͺα΄›Ιͺᴏɴ

............................ Image

BoogerWolf

Post by BoogerWolf » Sun May 12, 2019 4:31 am

I guess if someone were shadowing another and one-shotting (killing with one attack) every animal the other was running after, I would consider that "stealing" or harassment at least. I assume, from what I have seen in game, that points and currency distribution are based upon damage dealt by each individual in a group attack. So if two attack the same animal and one person does 51% total damage to the animal and the other 49% then the player that did the most will get slightly more rewards than the other. So if someone is shadowing another person and taking 100% of each kill then I would say that falls under the category.

If "stealing", in any context, is of a great concern to anyone and ruins the experience of the game maybe someone could start a thread suggesting a solo play mode, like a campaign or even a locked solo mode identical in ways to coop but without the option of having others join.

As the original post in this thread points out, there are many ways to perceive or interpret the idea of "stealing" so maybe consider that others in game may have no idea it is a thing especially if no one tells them or asks them to stop, offering to explain why. It may be more unfair to label someone or their behavior before confirming they are even aware of what they are doing. Just saying it is obvious someone is aware without any effort to speak to them to find out proves nothing. Also, a lot of people in game speak another language and may not know any English so if someone ignores you it could simply be that they don't understand you are even speaking to them, even if you use their name they may just think you are speaking of them to others, who knows?
Why is this game so fricken addictive?!

White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Post by White Fang 1 » Wed May 15, 2019 6:26 am

BoogerWolf wrote: ↑
Sun May 12, 2019 4:31 am
I guess if someone were shadowing another and one-shotting (killing with one attack) every animal the other was running after, I would consider that "stealing" or harassment at least.
I would also see this as "stealing" but most if the time I just see it as help. Or if someone is following me they just want to hunt with me, sometine they friend me then follow.
Started playing in Mar 25, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1 Insta: @EricBarona33
Packs: USMC (Lt.COl. [Alpha])
Ill Answer Most questions.
US Marine-Mos 2651