Enough

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
xPriscilla

Enough

Post by xPriscilla » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:45 pm

So.. I guess I'm going to be the first person to go on a rant about this but this is getting extremelyyyyy frustrating. And this is happening more and more regularly, getting worse everyday. I'm tired of all the heal glitches. The hurricane glitch. The fire spin glitch. The teleportation bug. (Sometimes opponents don't see the portal when it was set by alpha). Trust me. There are more things wrong and people know it. But I need to get to the point. WHERE IS THE UPDATE? The servers are getting weaker, weaker. We're all crashing more often that ever! Can you at least post something in the announcements about the progress?? You want people to keep playing then we need to be updated regularly of what's going on. What part of the update are you guys working on? Did you guys even start? What's the ETA on completion? These hackers/glitches/crashes are getting SERIOUSLY out of hand! At least release a simple bug fix in the meantime to stop these people from glitching. Do the devs not play their own game to realize how annoying this is??

duckyy

Re: Enough

Post by duckyy » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:55 am

I agree with priscilla 100% but I want to express my frustration about something that she didn’t address. More and more quitters are popping up. This is the most annoying for me personally. I see in almost every room! That’s how bad it is. :D and not weak ones 5-6k hp ppl do this. I play fair – im a legal uncle :) but people have no honor and no dignity so it’s the developers job to control the stupid mass of people and for now they fail miserably. There are two types of quitters. 1 people who leave before they die and then rejoin. 2 the “noble quitters :D “ they die but they rejoin to reset their skills. Hurricane 50sec, Battle orders 150sec, venom 35 sec. This feature didnt help the game AT ALL but HURT IT A LOT. I want this not fixed i want it permanently removed. I dont care if people are having internet issues. Theyll reset the game and join a new room! I don’t see hackers anymore. I think they all went to “the cheatah “ hahaha :D.

Forgive my english :/ don’t blast me for that :D best wishes Ducky

Teal

Post by Teal » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Excellent points from both. So many issues, and people are leaving the game because of frustration and lack of interest.

All we can do is try to patiently wait for the update and hope these issues are addressed.

ﻮเgιαηηα

Post by ﻮเgιαηηα » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Amen 🙏🏻

duckyy

Post by duckyy » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:16 am

the game is absolute embarrassment. weak lazy developer team. Yes, updates take time, but they should have fixed the glitches and the rejoiners loooooongg time ago! These issues are as oooold as the pyramids. Its not even hard from a technical perspective to do it. Every thing shows that the "devs" don't care enough. I can just imagine how people who spend a lot of money feel like. I know people who have spend up to 400$! And they get this !? Treat your customers right for sake. Games are supposed to be fun not frustrating.

Now, I personally enjoy hunting a lot and many people share the same opinion.
Cuz animals :

don't run
don't quit
don't hack
don't talk ***t

There is a lot of buzz , a lot of anticipation for this update. Lets see what the young boys can do. Lets see what they can bring to the table cuz of now the game is so rough and unfinished its like a school project

as always your sincere duckyy :))