pay to win

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
duckyy

pay to win

Post by duckyy » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:57 am

Hi guys, i cant believe there isn't an existing topic on this subject

I just want to share my thoughts on this. Obviously gems are important :D I've met people who start all over just because of wasted gems. Most new players have no idea that after lvl 40 you stop getting gems. They don't know which spells are good or how to make a decent build. My point is - All games have real money involved, but they are used as a shortcut to become strong fast and not as the ONLY WAY to become strong. Most people i meet in the game are children 13-17 years old. They don't have 100$ to spend for this game. What's he gonna say: " Mom i want max hurricane for Christmas :D ". Because there is no alternative it makes this game full 100% pay to win. I've mention quitters in my other post, and when i trash talk them i have a feeling that to some extend they are frustrated that they are weak and that they will never become strong enough to fight fair with the big mamas :D so they find an unhonorable way to exist around them. Don't get me wrong i want developers to get money. They deserve it. Its a good game. I was happy, not annoyed when i saw they added the advertisment the 30sec videos between the rooms. My take is - they should make money in order to make the game better but normal players should have a chance too. My suggestion is to be able to convert Paw dollars ( beast points) into gems. For example 1mil for 300gems is fair i think :) or is it :D hurricane lv 10 costs 8000 gems :O

Im sorry for my english :/ Best wishes ducky

Teal

Re: pay to win

Post by Teal » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:02 pm

Oooooh good idea ducky! :D

FIOVanic

Post by FIOVanic » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:32 am

I think this would be a good idea.
Even better would be like 100k points for 100gems.
I think that'd be easier for people to get to, and people who don't want to do the work could always continue to buy.

Goodluck!!! :]
"𝓦𝓸𝓡𝓿𝒆𝓼 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝒆 𝓼𝓡𝒆𝒆𝓹 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝒇 𝓼𝓱𝒆𝒆𝓹."

Name: CXRVS
Health: 8,569
Attack: 112
Speed / Defence: MAXED
Pack: β„£ENGEʌNCE ALPHA

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:04 am

New to this board and just found this topic:

I second duckyy's idea.
Spending money shouldn't be the only way to get gems after level 40 - it should be an option for those who want to progress faster than usual.