Updates

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Rage232

Updates

Post by Rage232 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:52 pm

I prefer to be optimistic, but even look over at the developers website... Doesn't look like any updates are going to come from them. They are working on new games:

https://www.facebook.com/Swift-Apps-1493546764295934/
"The environment for our upcoming game looks promising, don't you think? Stay tuned! :)" Upcoming game. Not update to existing game. I think the wolf simulator is dead to them :(

A peak over at their website: http://swiftapps.pl/ shows they are working on another new game "Scream".

They are more likely to make $$ with new games, than worry about updating old ones. I can't blame em, it just sucks for us that like the wolf game...

Rogue

Re: Updates

Post by Rogue » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:21 pm

Actually the information about the upcoming update to "The Wolf" will be released very soon, so please restrain from spreading unfounded rumors :D
(also "Scream" is a side project that is not pursued at the moment)

Cheers!

duckyy

Post by duckyy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:53 pm

Honey for my ears :) :) :)

Rage232

Post by Rage232 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:03 pm

Rogue wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:21 pm
Actually the information about the upcoming update to "The Wolf" will be released very soon, so please restrain from spreading unfounded rumors :D
(also "Scream" is a side project that is not pursued at the moment)

Cheers!
Hi Rogue - this would be extremely awesome! LOTS of us anxiously waiting an update :D :D :D :D
Any insider info you may be able to leak early would be super awesome of you ;) !!

I will spread rumors that an update IS actually coming. An ETA would be fantastic as well! Thanks!!!! :D :D :D :D