FU exposed

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
duckyy

FU exposed

Post by duckyy » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:04 pm

You like drama ? Well look no further :D :D turn off the tv. :D

I’m very happy that I was pushed/ provoked into sharing some stories. This post is inspired by a certain fu member. You know him ! You hate him ! Yes, you got it right :D :D its about fu RELENTLESS. The most disliked person in the game community as of now. The only 8 k quitter in the game ! BRAVO! Good for ya ! A while ago probably a month I saw him do it, we were in the same team, so I asked him about it. He said ‘ he has bad wi fi “. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. You know, cuz it happens. Maybe it was a bad day. But from then to now i've seen sooo many people complain of him. 5 – 6 -7k people. I was in a room against him and he quitted 3 times in a row on 300 hp. Well maybe I should show him my bad internet too :D :D ( I won’t I’m a fair player). He has a lot of enemies, and that’s no coincidence. He’s a dirty player. Because of him the whole Fu reputation is flushed down the toilet. In my opinion Fu is a awful pack. There is soo much controversy with fu leaving ae and the recent aFu – against Fu dramas. If you’re looking for a pack where there is good friendly positive environment with laughter and jokes, stay away from fu. The pack is soaked with intrigues, dramas and controversy. Anyway we had some heated talks and to be honest the boy is harmless he can do or say absolutely nothing. He did though dared threaten me that he will mark me as a target and all of Fu will come after me. That’s what a weak man does. He rely on others to fight his battles. I remember him before buying all the gems when he was weak. He wasn’t quitting. He had good wi fi then :D :D. I think his ego got the best of him. He thinks hes invincible. Over all hes a drag…oops I mean drama queen. He calls other players hackers who are obviously not ( I wont mention the names ).

Now my thoughts on other Fu members

Fu hurricane – i'm happy with her. We have a good relationship, We talk when we are on the same team and we fight when we are opponents. No complaints

Fu gin – awesome guy. Good person. Fair, honorable player.

Fu jewels – she’s a sweet heart : )

Fu throh – the only person who is trying to defend relentless. But it’s a lost case. I like her but I think she is naive. I get and respect that she is trying to be loyal and defend “her friend” but she has put herself in the horrible position of defending the undefendable. She is basically trying to prove the earth is flat :D :D :D

Fu kins and fu quik – the leaders of fu – I don’t know them personally.

In conclusion i have no enemies, i have no real animosity towards the guy. As i said above, the boy is harmless, he doesn't bother me at all but i'm not a pushover.

Hope you guys had fun as I did writing this. :D :D Best wishes Ducky

Illvminati

Re: FU exposed

Post by Illvminati » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:00 pm

Hi Duckyy,

Thanks for the write up and I'm sorry for your bad experience. FU have great members and nice leaders; however, I'm unable to vouch for each member, because I don't spend enough time in game to comment on such matters.

ΛΣ work with the other pack leaders and we put it to a vote that we would not abuse certain game mechanics. Unfortunately, some of these glitches hit a grey area and can be difficult to prove/disprove. There was therefore some confusion surrounding some members abusing certain glitches, which goes against our principle... to keep the game fun for everyone! :)

We all get along with each other, but the quality of the community depends on the quality of the game. There would be no room for drama, if the game was glitch-free. The fact that there are some glitches, means that it must be left to the character of each player (or their pack leaders) to monitor their action.
Once the game is updated and the glitches (hopefully) fixed, there would be no more potential for any such confusions occurring again. 8-)

ΛΣ switched over to the Discord app (from Band), which allows for easier, less laggy communication than the other apps and is superior to KIK. FU did not switch to Discord; however, perhaps in time (after the upcoming update) we can see how things will be... as I said, we do actually all get along with each other and I believe that it is in everyone's interest to keep things fun and drama free, which remains the priority and I think we're doing a good job of it! 8-)

Everyone (there are no requirements) is welcome to visit us in our general chat room: https://discord.gg/ZZBkHFp
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati

Hawlucha (Throh)

Post by Hawlucha (Throh) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:59 am

Exactly what was the purpose of you making this post about an entire pack and it's people? It's none of your business, or anyone else, to care what we think or what we should think. I honestly don't appreciate you calling us all out just because you don't like one person. I also don't appreciate you calling me "naive" because I'm defending someone you don't like. Plus, you use VPN apps to come to our servers! You don't have to be here! If you hate Relentless so bad, then don't come to North American servers at all! It's so simple! Like this has got to be the most childish thing I've seen in a long time.

AND just an FYI, this entire board breaks the first rule of the forums. You're personally attacking people.

Qwik

Post by Qwik » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:02 am

Ducky, Thank you for the publicity! We appreciate it. Also FU is nothing like you described. We are a family. We laugh and enjoy the game together. We have no drama amongst us, the drama comes from those that can't beat or join us...and I can understand that. We have not met or chatted at all, but will look forward to it on the game. By the way you mispelled my name in your member assesment. It's FU Qwik. Is it Duck season yet?

I remember a song I think you and all other haters should hear. I have posted lyrics for your enjoyment.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen.
A kingdom of isolation,
and it looks like I'm the Queen
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in;
Heaven knows I've tried

Don't let them in,
don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel,
don't let them know
Well now they know

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore

Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care
what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on.
The cold never bothered me anyway

It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can't get to me at all

It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me,
I'm free!

Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry
Here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back, the past is in the past

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on

The cold never bothered me anyway!

OhSnapItsJuJu

Post by OhSnapItsJuJu » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:06 am

<3

duckyy

Post by duckyy » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:31 am

Oh my! Oh my! :D :D The empire strikes back :D (don’t say you didn’t get the star wars joke we are all nerds here :D :D )

It took you long enough to respond. Two days of group chat discussions and you come up with this !? I know you were between a rock and a hard place, because remaining silent doesn’t look good, but on the other hand you can’t really say anything because all I said Is true. This is clearly shown in both Fu replies. You didn’t address any of the points I made you were just being sad about what I said that’s all. You basically said nothing.

THROH

“Exactly what was the purpose of you making this post about an entire pack and it's people?”

As I said in the first post I was pushed/ provoked into doing this. Its not like it came out of the blue. There are two purposes. 1 to provide some facts and address some issues. 2 to make it public , put all cards on the table, let people see who is who as a person. The boy dared threaten me so there are consequences. Actually I wasn’t going to write anything if he didn’t involved other fu members. He involved Fu members so I said F it ill involve everyone. Lets see what the boy has got.

AND by the way, where is the boy himself ?? Doesn’t he have to say anything ?

“ It's none of your business, or anyone else, to care what we think or what we should think. “

No one cares what you think, or what you should think. People care what you do. If you play fair with me, and are being respectful you won’t hear a word from me.

“I honestly don't appreciate you calling us all out just because you don't like one person. I also don't appreciate you calling me "naive" because I'm defending someone you don't like.”

Bla Bla Bla. :D

“Plus, you use VPN apps to come to our servers! You don't have to be here! If you hate Relentless so bad, then don't come to North American servers at all! It's so simple!”

A lot of people from usa come to the eu server, including people from Fu. By the way, he is coming to my server too, so don’t bring that up, it’s a stupid argument. I have a lot of friends over there so i'm not gonna ditch perfectly good people for a few black sheep which can be found anywhere.

“If you hate Relentless so bad”

I don’t hate the guy. He’s harmless I said it in my first post. I have no real animosity. There are no emotions in my post. Hatred definitely not, but I can sense that emotions got the best of you. : ) All of my posts are based on facts. As people say “its not personal, its just business” :D :D

I did wanted to speak to you tough. You always try to present him like his innocent, victim. People have said it “ where there is smoke there is fire “. And FU look bad because they don’t address this issue. As illuminaty said there are good people among FU, I agree with that , but as an organisation its weak.( ps Illumintay I miss you man : ) where did you go lol )

“Like this has got to be the most childish thing I've seen in a long time.”

Thank you for that. I actually don’t take that as an insult quite the opposite :D Idk why : )

“AND just an FYI, this entire board breaks the first rule of the forums. You're personally attacking people.”

Attacking ? Emm… I’m exposing him. I’m not being vulgar or anything so its perfectly fine. Again you re displaying him as a victim of some sort. I spoke the truth, I said some facts so a discussion was made.

Some people appreciate the truth, some people run away from it.

duckyy

Post by duckyy » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:16 am

QWIK

“Ducky, Thank you for the publicity! We appreciate it.”
You are very welcome : )

“Also FU is nothing like you described. We are a family.”
Sure you are : ) good for you.

“We have no drama amongst us, the drama comes from those that can't beat or join us...and I can understand that. “

Can’t beat ? Noo ! That’s not true. Actually everyone that oppose fu are quite strong. Little guys are afraid to say anything because they don;’t want to get targeted. aFu was created because Fu were bulling people. Speak the truth man. : )

Or join ? aaaaahhh : ) I see where you are going with this. You're impling “ we are too cool, people who are hating on us, are people who want to join us, but were rejected” Well.. shut up.lol :D :D

I am a free man, master of my own destiny. I don’t follow no ones rules. I choose for myself who to attack and who not to attack what to do and what to say. There are too much restrictions in packs. This guys are team, this guys are allies. I actually have people from different packs who Don’t want to attack me, just because we are good friends not because i'm in a allies pack or anything. I have a lot of friends from different packs so I don’t feel alone or leftout.

I actually met a guy in usa who had just quit his pack or something happened idk, and he was kinda depressed. He was saying stuff like “ I’m all alone “ etc. And that s what I told him. “ Snap out of it you are free man embrace that “ we talked a little and he was saying “ thx I needed to hear that, God bless you etc “. This is so obvious.

“We have not met or chatted at all, but will look forward to it on the game.”
Same wise. We will meet soon enough. If not, feel free to pm me at any time.

“By the way you mispelled my name in your member assesment. It's FU Qwik.”
That’s not so relevant, but ok sorry about that. Wish you good : )

“I remember a song I think you and all other haters should hear. I have posted lyrics for your enjoyment.”
I’m sorry I didn’t read you song, it was quite long and I think I’ll get bored :/

duckyy

Post by duckyy » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:21 am

Heeeeeyy ! I just saw the song. It's Frozen - Let it go. I luv this song :D :D and the movie.

A little girl was calling me Elsa and wanted to build a snowman :D

That's cute. Ok i'm giving you a point for that. I like it :D

Qwik

Post by Qwik » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:01 pm

Hiya Duck
I want to thank you for proving my point with your last couple posts. The more you type the more you prove me right. We have no drama in FU. The drama is created by those players like you that can't get to us. We take all this drama as a compliment. This means we are seen as a threat in the game. I LIKE THAT. Also, thanks for the laughs. Your posts are comic relief! Love us or hate us, just come fight us.

Hawlucha (Throh)

Post by Hawlucha (Throh) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:57 pm

That's exactly what I'm talking about. If Relent is harmless, what was the point of making this point then? You've could've easily just PM somebody about your feelings, avoid this whole issue altogether. But no, you had to go all out and "expose" FU. You didn't do any exposing besides crying over how you have a problem with Relent and getting mad cause I don't care about you at all. And you did personally attack us, one you compared me with flat earthers, which basically calling me an idiot. Like this whole post is worthless, and has nothing to do with The Wolf, you just have hurt feelings because I don't like you, and neither does the rest of us. But go off I guess!