Question

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Little Evil

Question

Post by Little Evil » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:38 am

Is the thunder storm actually better than freezing breath? I’ve finally reached lv 50 but I kill more than lv 50’s because of freezing. I can upgrade either. Just looking for advice

Little Evil

Re: Question

Post by Little Evil » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:08 am

Ok then I’ll wing it lol

Little Evil

Post by Little Evil » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:23 am

Freezing breath

rain

Post by rain » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:33 am

Little Evil wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:38 am
Is the thunder storm actually better than freezing breath? I’ve finally reached lv 50 but I kill more than lv 50’s because of freezing. I can upgrade either. Just looking for advice
I actually have no idea but a lot more people use ts probably cause it looks and sounds more appealing. I actually have no clue so don't trust my word. Freezing breath is pretty strong though.
cyne; rain; cyii
Art insta: @cyne__
Wolf insta: @cynelime

AlphaWolf1

Post by AlphaWolf1 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:46 pm

Not level 50 but it depends on what you want to do because I use fire wall and freezing breath when there's more than one player as though they do damage to everyone aiming at so following this I'd say go for freezing breath but in coop go for thunder storm.
IGN:Alpha Shadow
Level:49
ID:2606150
Dicord:AlphaWolf1#0889
KiK:AlphaWolf091
Gmail:alphawolf0191@gmail.com
Google+:Alpha Wolf1

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:31 pm

Freezing breath, if very strong, is great. However, I've seen some ppl use tactics like going behind you when you're using fb, dodging it for a few seconds, if not more. This skill requires your control, so if someone one-shots or kills you before you can use your skills then it's not efficient either. Now that's in PvP. In COOP, it's nice because you can use it more often.

Thunderstorm, on the other hand, can be awesome and downright frustrating sometimes. This skill takes a full minute to reload (courtesy of the new update), so it might not be efficient in wars. If you have enemies within the range of your ts and you died, sometimes your ts will finish them for you (same thing for COOP). Other times the enemies will just run out of your ts...one of the biggest flaws of this skill.

All that being said, my personal preference is still ts. With fb, you can't use other skills while using this skill, and depending on the situation, it might or might not be critical to your survival.

Choose whatever skill you think will suit you best. Or if you have enough gems and patience, upgrade both!
cнocoнolιc, ѕĸaтιng enтнυѕιaѕт, and ѕervanт тo мυlтιple caтѕ.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017
ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ @ᴍᴀᴊᴇsᴛɪᴄ.ᴛᴇᴍᴘ

AlphaWolf1

Post by AlphaWolf1 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:55 pm

Unrealisation wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:31 pm
This skill requires your control
I think this is a glitch but if you click the normal attack button then use the Freezing Breath it follows and targets the player even if they run or go behind you. This doesn't work if you targeted the person using the normal attack then they die and if you click attack again it doesn't target anyone.
IGN:Alpha Shadow
Level:49
ID:2606150
Dicord:AlphaWolf1#0889
KiK:AlphaWolf091
Gmail:alphawolf0191@gmail.com
Google+:Alpha Wolf1

rain

Post by rain » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:35 am

AlphaWolf1 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:55 pm
Unrealisation wrote:
This skill requires your control
I think this is a glitch but if you click the normal attack button then use the Freezing Breath it follows and targets the player even if they run or go behind you. This doesn't work if you targeted the person using the normal attack then they die and if you click attack again it doesn't target anyone.
It's normal. When you are attacking someone then they run, your wolf automatically follows the other to bite them. Skills also follow the same rule. That's kinda how throwing skills work
cyne; rain; cyii

rain

Post by rain » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:43 am

Unrealisation wrote:
Freezing breath, if very strong, is great. However, I've seen some ppl use tactics like going behind you when you're using fb, dodging it for a few seconds, if not more. This skill requires your control, so if someone one-shots or kills you before you can use your skills then it's not efficient either. Now that's in PvP. In COOP, it's nice because you can use it more often.

Thunderstorm, on the other hand, can be awesome and downright frustrating sometimes. This skill takes a full minute to reload (courtesy of the new update), so it might not be efficient in wars. If you have enemies within the range of your ts and you died, sometimes your ts will finish them for you (same thing for COOP). Other times the enemies will just run out of your ts...one of the biggest flaws of this skill.

All that being said, my personal preference is still ts. With fb, you can't use other skills while using this skill, and depending on the situation, it might or might not be critical to your survival.

Choose whatever skill you think will suit you best. Or if you have enough gems and patience, upgrade both!
The only thing I don't like about fb is that you can't attack while using it and it requires you to be there to use it properly.

I agree that running out of the ts can be annoying especially if the other is basically almost dead but without the flaw ts would be quite overpowered.

I personally like fn and pc but my poison skills always stop working and both skills are low levels. Because of those reasons I use ts while I get gems from coop to upgrade the other skills.
cyne; rain; cyii

PharaohSabre

Post by PharaohSabre » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:41 pm

Both are decent attacks, but I prefer Thunderstorm. You can easily see the storm's gradual damage increase each time you level up your attack attribute, no matter your attack level, but in order for freezing breath to be of any use you you have to level it up with gems AND increase your attack. Even with an attack level of 157 my freezing breath is still awful. So I prefer not to use it.

But thunderstorm is a stationary attack meaning that if your TS isn't pushing at least 2k a hit, your opponents can just run out from under the cloud. It's only useful if enemies are tightly clustered together, in an enclosed space, or they're just idiots and decide to sit under the cloud like a clutch of hens. Freezing breath will move with you, in case an enemy decides to flee. I like to combine Freezing breath with the sprint aura to chase fleeing opponents.

And don't forget, you can add extra beef to both attacks with some good ol' Damage boost.

So basically which one is better depends on the way you fight.
Brute Strength - ThunderStorm
Strategic/Tactical - Freezing breath
Last edited by PharaohSabre on Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Champion Thief

Pay-to-win =/= Strong