Wolfy

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Maia

Wolfy

Post by Maia » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:25 am

Hey guys just to let you know there is someone playing this game who is a real creep. They go by the name of Wolfy.
They said they are Azzyland from YouTube at first and I knew instantly this wasn’t true.
They asked me to be their girlfriend so I said no because why the heck would I say yes? Also I have a boyfriend.
They asked me my age and I said I wouldn’t tell them because I don’t give out personal info to people I don’t know.
They proceeded to call me a bitch and an idiot repeatedly.
They then asked me for sex.
I don’t know who it is or what they think they’re playing at but they are psychotic and you need to be wary of them.
They might change their name and their wolf but I just wanted to let you all know.
This is completely innapropriate behaviour.
I have screenshots of the conversation but the files are too large to put here but I have them if this needs to go higher than simply a post on a forum.
Thank you x
Lots of love everyone just letting you know I’m never trying to be mean! ❤️

rain

Re: Wolfy

Post by rain » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:54 am

Maia wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:25 am
Hey guys just to let you know there is someone playing this game who is a real creep. They go by the name of Wolfy.
They said they are Azzyland from YouTube at first and I knew instantly this wasn’t true.
They asked me to be their girlfriend so I said no because why the heck would I say yes? Also I have a boyfriend.
They asked me my age and I said I wouldn’t tell them because I don’t give out personal info to people I don’t know.
I don’t know who it is or what they think they’re playing at but they are psychotic and you need to be wary of them.
They might change their name and their wolf but I just wanted to let you all know.
I have screenshots of the conversation but the files are too large to put here but I have them if this needs to go higher than simply a post on a forum.
Thank you x
Thank you for letting us know and not being aggressive towards them in this post but rather sensible.

Although it might have been better to tell the administrators and moderators first, thank you for warning everyone
cyne; rain; cyii
@cynrax on Instagram.

BeepBeepBeep

Post by BeepBeepBeep » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:27 pm

Maia wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:25 am
Thank you x
Wow that's quite weird and crazy that someone would even want to do this

AlphaWolf1

Post by AlphaWolf1 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:14 pm

I have actually quite recently seen this person in a server not sure if it was who you were describing.
IGN:Alpha Shadow
Level:49
ID:2606150
Dicord:AlphaWolf1#0889
KiK:AlphaWolf091
Gmail:alphawolf0191@gmail.com
Google+:Alpha Wolf1

White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Post by White Fang 1 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:44 am

I think there should be some moderators in every server to monitor the chat in all the rooms at once.
Started playing in Mar 25, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1 Insta: @EricBarona33
Packs: USMC (Lt.COl. [Alpha])
Ill Answer Most questions.
US Marine-Mos 2651