Diamond Spending

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
DarkLuck

Diamond Spending

Post by DarkLuck » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:53 pm

What do you all spend your diamonds on? and why is it that you spend your diamonds in that way?

akela

Re: Diamond Spending

Post by akela » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:11 pm

Hi, I spend diamonds to unlock and upgrade skills only. I didn't know for quite a long time that you could buy coins with diamons.

Just met a level 31 wolf with 9000+ health, who claimed he has never purchased any diamonds, and neither hacked the game. He said he only used gems obtained upon level up to get such high stats.............. And here I am at level 39 with only 3000 health.

Feeling like a fool...although I am still pretty sure one cannot have such high health and other stats without purchasing diamonds or hacking.

Pls help with your suggestions.
The Tiger and the Lion maybe more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.

Illvminati

Post by Illvminati » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:24 am

To Darkluck.

I strongly advise that you never convert gems in to coins. You can always get coins, but you'll stop earning diamonds at level 40.
I recommend saving up all your gems until you unlocked everything and see which skills you like best.

You can always buy gems once you know which skill works best for you :)

akela wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:11 pm
Just met a level 31 wolf with 9000+ health, who claimed he has never purchased any diamonds, and neither hacked the game. He said he only used gems obtained upon level up to get such high stats.............. And here I am at level 39 with only 3000 health.
To Akela,

It's impossible for someone to have 9000 hp at level 39. It was a hacker. What was the name of this person? Do you have a screenshot?

I have to ask you a question, if you answer honestly I can offer advice. Did you ever use a modified APK file? If you did, your account will be forever locked on a server just for hackers, so I hope you didn't. Did you download the game from Google Play Store? If not, then I suggest you register a new account to start over. In your other post you mentioned not seeing certain animals... maybe that's why you didn't see Rhino's.

You can send me a private message if you want.

I sometimes use a VPN to play on South-American (Brazil), USA and EU servers and at the time of writing this, the highest amount of Health anyone has is around 7300.
Eventually, each point can cost upwards of 1 million... so, it's impossible that anyone could have 9000hp at level 39.

IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati

akela

Post by akela » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:10 am

Hi Illvminati,

First of all, thanks for replying. I really appreciate you taking the time out to help people :)
My honest answer to your question is: No, I have never played on a modified apk file. I have downloaded The Wolf from the play store... So no chance of getting blocked from the main servers.

Thanks for clarifying. I obviously knew, that guy was lying about his health and stats. Unfortunately I don't remember his name. I Just posted here so other people could also read and benefit from my experience.

Regarding not seeing any Rhinos, I had contacted Rogue like you had suggested, and he told me the same thing like you did...that this might be because of my level.

Hope this clarifies all. Although I have to admit that the server I play on is mostly filled with wolves with godly stats (especially in PVP). One wolf even had 100,000 health..... This been the case ever since I had downloaded the game some 2 months back from play store. So I guess, there is an unusually large no. of unethical people (or ultra rich diamond purchasers) around me.

P.S. I really hope the developers ban all hackers in the next update.
The Tiger and the Lion maybe more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.

Konan

Post by Konan » Fri May 05, 2017 5:59 pm

To Akela: The highest amount of health someone can aquire LEGALLY IS 8300 or near that, because 120 health is the total maximum reachable and anything higher than that is simply a hacker. Of course you can get even more by using Battle Orders (+50% for 30 sec.) but that has a time limit.

Hope i helped you a bit : )

Greetings;
Konan
In-game: Konan, NaNa, Wild Child
Stats: Hp 112 Atk 121 Def & Speed MAX
Pack: None

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave » Sun May 14, 2017 2:57 am

Illvminati wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:24 am

It's impossible for someone to have 9000 hp at level 39. It was a hacker. What was the name of this person? Do you have a screenshot?
How about a lvl40? I saw one with 9000+ hp
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

Konan

Post by Konan » Sun May 14, 2017 6:27 am

Freeze Wave wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 2:57 am
Illvminati wrote:

Battle orders would explain that, if not, it was a hacker.
But to break this discussion; he simply had BO, the only hack i know existing in The wolf is the speedhack.
SPOILER: Ill create a thread about hackers soon.

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave » Sat May 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Konan wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 6:27 am
Freeze Wave wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 2:57 am
Illvminati wrote:

Battle orders would explain that, if not, it was a hacker.
But to break this discussion; he simply had BO, the only hack i know existing in The wolf is the speedhack.
SPOILER: Ill create a thread about hackers soon.
Erm....no battle orders were used. That player originally has 9000+ health. But couldn't they use money to buy or have played long enough to reach 9000+ health?
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

Konan

Post by Konan » Sun May 21, 2017 4:12 am

There is a max of health, and as far as i know its arround 8800. And if its more, i never seen anyone with more than 8200 so far.
I could be wrong, if then forget everything i said!

FIOVanic

Post by FIOVanic » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:28 pm

Have you seen Zozo yet?

I've heard a lot about him, apparently he has 9000 health and all his skills are maxed out. Attributes as well, I don't know if he has hacked the system or not, but there may be a possible chance he hasn't and just played for a very long time. There has to be a more logical explanation, or maybe these rumors were wrong?

I've seen a decrease in hackers lately, but there are a lot of glitches you can do.

Like the area-regen glitch. If you do it enough times in pvp, you will basically be an op. But to make the glitch work, everyone has to do it on the team. Which, quite frankly, makes it all the more difficult to the legitimate players.

(I've only seen this in pvp, and when it happens me and my friends usually hop servers because the glitch makes them virtually un-killable.)

I'm a level 40, and its been about 2 weeks since I leveled up to it. My health is only 3200 but my attacks are pretty solid. But still, unless I'm with other people, I'll go down pretty quick in a fight. Especially when they all gang up on you, couldn't you imagine how unfair that sounds? Even lvl 30s and under become threats to the strongest of us.

Although it's nice to be on the winning team, I can see the problem when you get on the opposite side.

It's unfair, and it eventually turns people off from the game.

I just felt like I should put some newer imput because for me, this has been becoming more of a serious problem.

Thanks x]
"𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓿𝒆𝓼 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝒆 𝓼𝓵𝒆𝒆𝓹 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝒇 𝓼𝓱𝒆𝒆𝓹."

Name: CXRVS
Health: 8,569
Attack: 112
Speed / Defence: MAXED
Pack: ℣ENGEʌNCE ALPHA