Shout out too swift

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Northern Lights

Re: Shout out too swift

Post by Northern Lights » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:40 pm

Hahaha. You wouldn't be so cocky if you got sent there. You are probably a modder too. So just leave us alone. Stop running your mouth like you know everything. This isn't the place. I'm sure your a modder too, so you'll get banned as well. Then you are more than welcome to laugh. Hahahah. With your stats it's impossible you didn't mod. 270 attack. Really? So just stop being so cocky and be nice. And not everyone was sent to HH. We moved on to another game we can all play together that has more content. So don't assume because you don't know anything.

Hawlucha (Throh)

Post by Hawlucha (Throh) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:46 am

rain wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:01 am
Breakneck Blitz wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:03 pm
I can't wait until Swift Apps makes another animal simulator and forgets about The Wolf entirely. That's old news now! Ready for this game to FLOP. Where my Lions at?? We get a new animal simulator after The Wolf updates, so where is it?? Tick TOCK!
There are three more games you can chose from other than The Wolf:
-The Cheetah
-The Tiger
-Panther Online
If another game was created, I would think someone would say that it's boring and old news eventually.

Everyone should be glad that The Wolf even exists. Give the creators some respect for working to create this game.
I see where you are coming from with this, however both The Cheetah and Panther haven't been updated since they came out...so they really aren't good substitutes for The Wolf. The Tiger is alright, but the models compared to The Wolf's models are really bad, but at least they got the friend update, The Cheetah and The Panther didn't get those at all (last time I checked). I'm sure this person is asking for another sim on the same level as The Wolf, not a bad version of it. Plus, who cares if people complain about more simulators? Some people will still spend money on them, mostly brand new players, so they don't get left behind like most new players feel like when they joined The Wolf later than most. A new simulator wouldn't be terrible, plus more money, so it's fine lol.

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:39 am

Hawlucha (Throh) wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:46 am
rain wrote:
Breakneck Blitz wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:03 pm
I can't wait until Swift Apps makes another animal simulator and forgets about The Wolf entirely. That's old news now! Ready for this game to FLOP. Where my Lions at?? We get a new animal simulator after The Wolf updates, so where is it?? Tick TOCK!
-The Cheetah
-The Tiger
-Panther Online
If another game was created, I would think someone would say that it's boring and old news eventually.

Everyone should be glad that The Wolf even exists. Give the creators some respect for working to create this game.
I see where you are coming from with this, however both The Cheetah and Panther haven't been updated since they came out...so they really aren't good substitutes for The Wolf. The Tiger is alright, but the models compared to The Wolf's models are really bad, but at least they got the friend update, The Cheetah and The Panther didn't get those at all (last time I checked). I'm sure this person is asking for another sim on the same level as The Wolf, not a bad version of it. Plus, who cares if people complain about more simulators? Some people will still spend money on them, mostly brand new players, so they don't get left behind like most new players feel like when they joined The Wolf later than most. A new simulator wouldn't be terrible, plus more money, so it's fine lol.
"This person" aka you
My killer instinct is so strong that lions call me to take lessons.

Hawlucha (Throh)

Post by Hawlucha (Throh) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:50 pm

TheTrueKing wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:39 am
Hawlucha (Throh) wrote:
rain wrote:

-The Cheetah
-The Tiger
-Panther Online

"This person" aka you
And did you come to that conclusion? Oh, please tell me how!

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:58 pm

Hawlucha (Throh) wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:50 pm
TheTrueKing wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:39 am
Hawlucha (Throh) wrote:

"This person" aka you
And did you come to that conclusion? Oh, please tell me how!
Well Mister or Misses Throh not sure of your gender nor does it matter. Someone on your so loyal Æ discord chat sent me a screenshot of you saying you was going to make another account just to bother me so um yeah. :lol:

Hawlucha (Throh)

Post by Hawlucha (Throh) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:26 pm

Lol the account was never made for you to begin with, I was just bored of the drama. But oh well, it doesn't matter. I guess your RAT caught me! I'm done seeing your post in my notifications so were done lmao.

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:09 am

Hawlucha (Throh) wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:26 pm
Lol the account was never made for you to begin with, I was just bored of the drama. But oh well, it doesn't matter. I guess your RAT caught me! I'm done seeing your post in my notifications so were done lmao.
I don't have a rat I had a friend who was looking out for me. Don't be mad.