More Maps?

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Freeze Wave

More Maps?

Post by Freeze Wave » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:57 am

Hey guys,

I've been wondering if it would be better if there were more Maps in the wolf? I asked a few of my friends on the game they said the game is getting less interesting because everyday it's the same map, same place to run and nothing so new. Would it be better if there would be an update where there would be more maps? Like there would be more rooms, and it would be more fun. Maybe have different animals in different maps that matches their habitat. That would be cool.

I dunno but I personally think that's a good idea.
And I also especially like the map in the panther I think... It looks more green and more like a place where wolves lives XD
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

Freeze Wave

Re: More Maps?

Post by Freeze Wave » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:59 am

Ack sorry. I thought this was the suggestion area XD
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

rain

Post by rain » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:11 pm

More maps would probably improve this game by a lot. Even just one more map is good enough. Maybe a different terrain? Maybe an area with more trees than another so there is a "entering a forest" feeling.

It doesn't have to be a large map, just something new. A map could be create a room next to the Co-op room where the river keeps going. I've always wondered where it goes(i know it goes behind the PVP room but what after?).

I know many people have requested more maps and different terrain varieties. It would boost the ratings, downloads and interests, whatever this app is focusing on.
cyne; rain; cyii
Art insta: @cyne__
Wolf insta: @cynelime

VALDR

Post by VALDR » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:26 pm

I would love to see a winter map, a forest map with more cover, and a rocky cave fighting arena for pvp matches.
BLACK WOLF
Name: FENRIR ♂️
ID: 3838454
🐾

HWP Huntress wolf

Post by HWP Huntress wolf » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:04 pm

Or have like a different map for each different wolf skin. Would love that! 😍😃

Liv

Post by Liv » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:33 pm

I like the idea of having forests in the game. I agree though, more maps would be nice.
She's precious, pure as new fallen snow.

rain

Post by rain » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:53 am

Freeze Wave wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:57 am
Hey guys,

I've been wondering if it would be better if there were more Maps in the wolf? I asked a few of my friends on the game they said the game is getting less interesting because everyday it's the same map, same place to run and nothing so new. Would it be better if there would be an update where there would be more maps? Like there would be more rooms, and it would be more fun. Maybe have different animals in different maps that matches their habitat. That would be cool.

I dunno but I personally think that's a good idea.
And I also especially like the map in the panther I think... It looks more green and more like a place where wolves lives XD
o.O hi freeze
cyne; rain; cyii
Art insta: @cyne__
Wolf insta: @cynelime

PharaohSabre

Post by PharaohSabre » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:47 pm

There is a new map in the works, seems like an ice age themed map. The layout of it was posted on The Wolf's instagram account @thewolf_game or something like that.
The Champion Thief

Pay-to-win =/= Strong