Question about health

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
H0WLER

Question about health

Post by H0WLER » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:52 am

Rather than ask a convoluted question I'd like to present three scenarios. These are purely hypothetical.

1. New player levels up to 20 while leaving health attribute at 1. Once at lvl 20 he/she then increases health attribute to 20.

2. New player immediately makes a purchase and increases health attribute to 20 before doing anything else. Then player levels up to 20.

3. New player levels up his/her wolf and levels up health attribute at same rate. Meaning, when player reaches lvl 2 he/she increases health attribute to lvl 2. When he/she reaches lvl 3 then increase health attribute to 3, and so on up to 20.

What would be the wolf's total HP at the end of each scenario?

BOREALIS

Re: Question about health

Post by BOREALIS » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:53 pm

Wouldn’t the health be whatever your health would be if your health level was 20 and your player level was also 20? I don’t remember the exact number, but it seems that all these scenarios end the same way.
In-Game Name: SR BOREALIS XRW
ID: -
Level: 50
Packs: XRW (Alpha), SR
Kik: Borealis_Winterwish

yakuza

Re: Question about health

Post by yakuza » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:46 pm

I'm pretty sure that no matter how you achieve level 20 and health attribute level 20 result is the same. I suppose attributes just add up to base values that are related to wolf's level.
/Y