More maps and animals!

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
akela

Re: More maps and animals!

Post by akela » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:37 pm

Hi Illvminati,
Just wanted to let you know that I asked several other wolves on my server (levels 30-40) and none of them have ever seen a Rhino in game. Also I found out that all these players on my server are from a select group of countries, namely India, Russia, Turkey, Pakistan (and maybe China also)..... I am from India. Are you from one of these countries? I guess not.

So I suspect that the game runs on different servers for different groups of countries...and maybe some animals are specific to some servers...maybe this is the case, although I don't know why they have made it like this.
What do you think?
The Tiger and the Lion maybe more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.

Illvminati

Post by Illvminati » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:46 am

Did you PM Rogue about this? If you have not, I recommend you do so. Otherwise I'll ask around.

I remember some players telling me that they are from Iran, Afghanistan, India and Pakistan too... I don't recall if there were Rhino's at the time, but I was obviously on the same server (and I'm in the UK), so I'll look out for this and let you know.

In the meantime, if you hear back from Rogue, let us know what he says.
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati

akela

Post by akela » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:36 am

Yes, I have asked Rogue, who suggested this may be because of my level. So I am trying to level up to 40. Currently at 39. Will tell you once I reach there.
The Tiger and the Lion maybe more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.

Nupoor Chandraker

Post by Nupoor Chandraker » Sat May 27, 2017 10:03 am

akela wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:56 pm
Yes we definitely need more animals....
Currently we only have these if I am not wrong....
Mouse, Sheep, Racoon, Doe, Deer, Moose, Fox, Boar, Bobcat, Cougar, Tiger, Bear, Bison, Bull....only 14 which is too less IMO.

Pls add more...

Must Haves
1. Lions
2. Elephants

Optional
1. Rhinos
2. Giraffes
3. Zebras
4. Hyenas

Water animals...we certainly need these.
1. Crocodiles
2. Hippos
3. Large Snakes like Anacondas/Pythons

Maybe some mythical/extinct, super rare animals, which give a ton of XP, but spawn only once in a blue moon....
1. Unicorns
2. Sabre Tooth Cats
3. Mammoths
3. Dinosaurs like...
a) Brachiosaurus
b) T-Rex
c) Triceratops
d) Stegosaurus
e) Raptors
Are you nuts??!!
Lions, elephants, rhinos, zebras, giraffes, hyenas, hippos, crocodiles these animals live in temperate and hot terrain whereas wolf lives in cold terrain. How can you expect these animals to live in cold terrain so that wolf will hunt them!!??? This will totally seem unrealistic.
And about mythical idea though its impressive but will need reason as how and from where these animals are born/reborn. Otherwise it will also seem unrealistic.
Dog is man's best friend

Diabolik

Post by Diabolik » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:09 am

It did happen though! :lol: :lol:
Lvl 49 ψ 𝕯𝖎𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖐 ψ she/her

Archie

Post by Archie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:20 am

Rhinos dont usually start showing until your wolf is strong enough to kill them, say up In lvl 40. But no worries you will be seeing white rhinos and white tigers a long with the normal rhinos and tigers. I've also noticed that black bears are around alot, and I've had the recent discovery of seeing Brown bears!! :o So mainly all you have to do is expand your lvl to see these animals.🙂

Griffin Pierce

Post by Griffin Pierce » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:23 pm

PREHISTORIC MAP SOUNDS LITTY