Team Balance(PVP)

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.

Team Balance(PVP)

Post by rain » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:42 pm

Team balance in one of the previous updates was meant to separate strong players from weaker players. It worked, kind of. Level wise it's a bit fairer, but still uneven majority of the time. Even if it was all lvl 50s in one room, there would likely be a player who dominates the room by a lot of factors. These includes all the attributes(mainly attack and hp) + skill lvls. Maybe rooms could be organised in these factors instead if wanted(i know some people who prefer a challenge and many people have friends who are higher lvls).

Note: this is all opinionated
insert inspirational quote

Re: Team Balance(PVP)

Post by SANNA » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:39 pm

As a weak level 50 player I agree with you. I have been placed into rooms with players who have 17k health, and I have to say, it’s extremely difficult to kill them. I definitely think the room level separations should be tighter, for example, instead of level 45-50 it should be perhaps 48-50, because it’s unfair on those who are level 45 having to fight against people 5 levels above them. Or perhaps, like you said, be organised damage and health factors. This way the game will be fairer and much more enjoyable :mrgreen:
do people actually read these

Re: Team Balance(PVP)

Post by BOREALIS » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:54 pm

Yes, I absolutely agree with this. Also, if a player, let's say 7k, wanted a challenge, they could have an option to join a server with 10ks.
Ψ 𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔰 Ψ

Kik: Borealis_Winterwish
Player ID: 1026411
In-Game Name: RA Borealis VW Alpha

ᏑṾẆϯ Head Alpha
¥RÁ¥ Alpha of Order

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒.