Reporting members in-game

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Kaboo

Reporting members in-game

Post by Kaboo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:46 am

There have been many times where people have bullied and abused other members and it would be great if there was a way to report bullies.
I swear to drunk I'm not God

BOREALIS

Re: Reporting members in-game

Post by BOREALIS » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:26 am

Not sure if I support this idea. If there was a report button, anyone could just report random players for no reason. Of course, if they were reported and moderators looked into it, and they were able to see their chat history, the player could then receive consequences that way. In other words, reporting someone only makes the moderators look into the situation but doesn’t immediately get the “bully” in trouble.
In-Game Name: SR BOREALIS XRW
ID: -
Level: 50
Packs: XRW (Alpha), SR
Kik: Borealis_Winterwish

Kaboo

Post by Kaboo » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:11 pm

Maybe there needs to be a bigger staff team and have them in the game more to moderate more frequently and deal with things faster.
I swear to drunk I'm not God

A.Good.Username.

Post by A.Good.Username. » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:12 am

I don’t think I support this idea either as it could be easily abused by people or a pack. I also don’t think the problem of bulling is caused or significantly effected by the moderators, for example there are always bullies and this makes there is no one easy way to solve it, including a simple push of a button. Just by adding this a feature people will press it is someone is “mean” to them. Also if a feature like this where to happen there are various degrees of bulling which when adding different buttons to cater for this just becomes complicated for example, two people on coop fighting over who is the strongest or an isolated occasion on being called “weak” is different from numerous accounters of someone farming you on PvP whist Calling you names and getting people to gang up on you. Bulling online and ways to prevent it should be addressed however I don’t believe something as simple as a button could fix such a complicated issue.

^^ sorry if I sound aggressive or mean in writing this but I really just want to get my point across, from seeing multiple accounts of bulling it is definitely an issue and I understand that there are report buttons a in other games however I just don’t feel like it would fit this one.
In game username: Wolfarine WE WC DMN

Pack: WE- joint alpha, WC, A and DMN

Level: 50