Wolf Mating

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.

Should you be able to mate the wolf’s

Poll ended at Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:32 pm

Yes
46%
No
54%
Definitely
No votes

Total votes: 13

Fraser27

Wolf Mating

Post by Fraser27 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:32 pm

I think that the wolves should be able to mate and make your own wolf pack

Minah

Re: Wolf Mating

Post by Minah » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:23 pm

Mhm, I've seen a lot of topics about this matter. However, I'm not too sure if it's a good idea.
"Mating" could easily be sexualized by players and I've even seen severe arguments break out about this sort of thing. Besides, being able to mate means pups would eventually pop up, though, would they be automatically generated or controlled by an actual player?

I've played other games similar to The Wolf, the same concept surrounding animals. A few do include mating however it's usually with an AI and not another player. Therefore, it decreases the chances of having the matter sexualized in a game where there are also young players.
Hello there. I'm a fellow fan of the game and also an artist. I'll be changing my avatar and posting art soon!

I am Groot

Post by I am Groot » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:36 pm

Minah wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:23 pm
Mhm, I've seen a lot of topics about this matter. However, I'm not too sure if it's a good idea.
"Mating" could easily be sexualized by players and I've even seen severe arguments break out about this sort of thing. Besides, being able to mate means pups would eventually pop up, though, would they be automatically generated or controlled by an actual player?

I've played other games similar to The Wolf, the same concept surrounding animals. A few do include mating however it's usually with an AI and not another player. Therefore, it decreases the chances of having the matter sexualized in a game where there are also young players.
I do have to agree. There is enough kids running around where I can't believe the stuff they are saying and they are only pretending they can have a "mate" I can only imagine what it would be like if this gets put into the game. Even if they implement "mates" I would have second thoughts to include pups as it would be very twisted by immature people. Kids and adults alike. Plus could you honestly imagine the flack the Devs would run into if a 40 year old male or female was "mating" with a 10 year old. That sounds incredibly twisted to read let alone have happen. I good game could be shutdown real fast over stuff like that. Personally I happen with just not having mating or pups and go for other ideas that everyone would enjoy and not just the role play people. Just my opinion.

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:38 pm

Sound's like a fast way to wreck the Game.
My killer instinct is so strong that lions call me to take lessons.

Bandit

Post by Bandit » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:47 pm

I think it would be awesome to be able to mate with other players.
And maybe the pups could be controlled by game. To have pups you should be at least 5 lvl to have a pup but like once it grows up it leaves, or something.
But I love the idea! :D

Wardenpaw

Post by Wardenpaw » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:14 pm

Minah wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:23 pm

I would have to agree with you having an age restriction would limit the problem factor and make it vip only or add
A age verification and status buyable that you have to provide proof of so it won't make more problems for the devs
And adult player's

Saphira

Post by Saphira » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:49 am

They shouldn't implement mating into multiplayer, especially with all the kids that play these games. Mating in a single player version would be okay but I think it would be inappropriate in multiplayer.

A.Good.Username.

Post by A.Good.Username. » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:21 am

HECK NO!! Just NO!!
In game username: WolfarineWE WC AOD A

Pack: WE- joint alpha, WC, FR A, AOD AND DMN

Level: 50

Maple

Post by Maple » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:47 am

The game is based on gaining points and strenghtening your character for better chances against stronger foes, not exactly a 'real' wolf simulator that would let you have a family -or a pack, as the game originally does not have a pack system of any sort- so I say we drop this idea.
-----------------------------------------
The Wolf Name: -----
Attributes: 110+ 60 130+ 60
Clan: -----
Kik: -----

"Gaed a wyrd swa hio scel."

Fiery_Alpha

Post by Fiery_Alpha » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:03 pm

I think players should be able to "mate" wolves controlled by the game but kind of act like real players. You be lvl 5+ to mate. If the "mate" is controlled by the game, people cant be talking about bad things and other things that aren't kid friendly. This is my opinion but i kind of got it from a game which is a white tiger simulator.