New game mode: Solo Hunting

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
H0WLER

New game mode: Solo Hunting

Post by H0WLER » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:31 pm

The majority of the time, when entering a CO-OP Hunting room, the alpha does not ever call the pack. Instead he/she solo hunts while completely ignoring the rest of the pack. There should be a third game mode, Solo Hunting. That way those who wish to play single player style may do so and not ruin the CO-OP rooms for everyone else.

BOREALIS

Re: New game mode: Solo Hunting

Post by BOREALIS » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:40 pm

Hi! Usually the Alpha doesnโ€™t howl because they donโ€™t need help with their kill. Thatโ€™s why you rarely see the Alpha die. Alphas will howl if they think help is necessary. But I do agree with a Solo Hunting mode. That would be fun.
๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ
Lแด‡แด แด‡สŸ 50 Wสœษชแด›แด‡ WแดสŸา“

Cerb70

Post by Cerb70 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:13 am

:D Hello. I agree that there should be a solo hunting mode as I am one of those players who doesn't howl for help in servers that have lvl 10-50 due to animals being so weak that I don't need help killing them. I will get bored and howl to let smaller wolves attack bigger animals on occasion. I mean I am not totally mean lol :D

Wolf name: cerb70attack152 (changes when I level attack up lol)
Wolf type: Black wolf
Pack: no pack. Running solo until attack reaches level 200
Wolf name: JOKER
Wolf type: Golden Wolf
Pack: JHM
Kik : TheWolfSimGamer (Joker JHM Alpha)
Mate: MANDYANDLOWCA (Harley Quinn2 CoAlpha)

Kaboo

Post by Kaboo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:49 am

I like this idea. I think it would also be great fir many users if this mode were also offline.
I swear to drunk I'm not God

Castiel

Post by Castiel » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:41 am

Bumping this up as I honestly would love to see this added. I'm one of those alphas that doesn't call very often in weak rooms unless there's a strong champion.

It gets quite annoying when people (mainly low levels) follow me around after the port. I know they need to level up, but weak animals die very quickly for me and they're honestly better off teaming up with someone around their level. I hunt alone pretty much constantly, so single-player mode would definitely suit me better.

There's also the issue with people disrespecting others who don't want to share their champions. I'm all for sharing sometimes, but I can understand why someone would hunt the champions solo if they're not getting enough gems from sharing. Hopefully a single-player mode would divide the sharers and solo champ hunters so everyone can be happy.
๐’ž ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ ๐“‰ ๐’พ ๐‘’ ๐“ | ๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข | ๐น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“๐’ป | ๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰ | ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ ๐Ÿง๐Ÿข | ๐Ÿฃ4๐“€ | ๐Ÿค50 ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐“€ | ๐ผ๐’Ÿ: ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿจ๐Ÿค |

........ษช'แด แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดกสœแด ษขส€ษชแด˜แด˜แด‡แด… สแดแดœ แด›ษชษขสœแด› แด€ษดแด… ส€แด€ษช๊œฑแด‡แด… สแดแดœ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด˜แด‡ส€แด…ษชแด›ษชแดษด

............................ Image

DUTCH

Post by DUTCH » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:03 am

Honestly I think a mode like this would be very helpful in avoiding hackers and role players
DUTCHโ˜…

Whyubullymedoggo389

Post by Whyubullymedoggo389 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:27 pm

That sounds like agood idea! It will help make it so i dont have to worry about strong wolves" taking all the kills" :lol:
SORRY i just like chicken nugs :lol:

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:58 pm

This would be nice for those who use data. The game uses up a lot of it, but the game is a good source of entertainment for events like long road trips.

I know just opening the app requires WiFi/data, but that should be an easy fix. The player can then choose Singleplayer or Multiplayer (CO-OP/PVP).
๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ
Lแด‡แด แด‡สŸ 50 Wสœษชแด›แด‡ WแดสŸา“

Watermelonz4lifezz

Post by Watermelonz4lifezz » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:42 am

Sounds like a perfect idea so ppl can rp and hunt with friends without getting yelled at from "spamming" the chat. I was also thinking we could have regular pvp but also a new option where you could make your own game and choose how many players could join so you could test skills with friends without issues and if you wanted a fair play you could give ppl warnings if they start swearing or being rude or not following the games rules and if they don't listen or give a rude reply after awhile you could remove them as the maker of the server and Thewolf could make sure people aren't abusing this by blocking their acc for a period of time sorta LIKE Wolfquest
Buttt I'm too lazy to coop :,)