Skill set button, to toggle between skill combinations

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Kiacek2three

Skill set button, to toggle between skill combinations

Post by Kiacek2three » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:03 pm

Hi guys,
A lot of us who play the game often have different combinations of skills we use together for different tasks.
For instance, when hunting weaker animals I use venom or triple claw, regeneration, and icy spike.
But if im going to hunt crocodiles or Rhinos, I use triple claw, damage boost, and ice nova.

I have to change each skill individually everytime I come to a different animal, it would be nice if there were 2 or 3 buttons that you could load with different skills so that it didn't interrupt the flow of the game to toggle between the combinations of skills you use.

Thanks guys, I know you take these suggestions into consideration for updates. Thanks for giving us this forum to communicate with you 😃

Kiacek2three

Re: Skill set button, to toggle between skill combinations

Post by Kiacek2three » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:56 pm

Please make a way to change skills easily during game play.
During hunting I am constantly stopping to change my skill.
It would probably encourage people to buy gems if it was easier to use multiple skills in a fluid manner.
Even having small buttons near the main skill that you could tap to pull your spare move from quickly so that play isn't interupted would be helpful.

I have spent a lot on this game and look forward to further improvements.

Caeldori

Re: Skill set button, to toggle between skill combinations

Post by Caeldori » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:22 am

This may be possible.. But as all skills have different cooldoen timers, a quick switch would likely require the cooldown on the skills to be 'used' for skills slots that arent already recharged or a more complex system for the recharged time to be applied to the swapped skill.. But i get what you are saying and i like the idea.