WE NEED NEW UPDATES, NOT NEW GAMES

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
akela

WE NEED NEW UPDATES, NOT NEW GAMES

Post by akela » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:20 pm

Ok, so I have been waiting patiently for an update to come out for a long time, but have been dissapointed till now..... People have come up with lots of excellent suggestions on this forum, on the play store reviews, on the facebook page...everywhere.

But to my utter disbelief, instead of rolling out a new update and an updated world, the devs have chosen to roll out a new game "The Cheetah Online Simulator", which is basically same as "The Wolf", except that it has Cheetahs in a new world (most probably based upon Africa)

I mean, are you serious? Why are you making similar games instead of improving upon the currently existing one? Using the same idea over and over makes it stale IMO.

Also Cheetahs are a really bad idea to be honest. Everyone knows that Wolves have character. But Man oh man..! Cheetahs don't even roar in real life. To hell with Cheetahs...!

After this, I feel like there is no point in coming up with great ideas on this forum any more, because noone is listening to them anyway.

Really disappointed...!
The Tiger and the Lion maybe more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.

Nupoor Chandraker

Re: WE NEED NEW UPDATES, NOT NEW GAMES

Post by Nupoor Chandraker » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:21 am

I totally agree with you. We want new update!!!!!
Anyways..... Swift apps, thanks a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot for your latest game the cheetah!!! Because I love cheetah and have even planned to devote my life for cheetahs!!!! I love them to madness!!!
Dog is man's best friend
@PalakTheCheetah

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:02 am

Yeah...we seriously need a new update....hope we will be able to add friends then.. :D i would like to see a arena that looks like a jungle or rainforest..thats where wolves stay..the arena looks like a dessert to me now in the wolf :P ..dunno why..and why not make names permanent and no one could copy it. And a day and night cycle would be nice too :)

Anyway....I am happy to find this wolf game :)
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

Illvminati

Post by Illvminati » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:42 pm

The Devs are fully focused on this game again and a new update is on its way!

I understand your frustration, great ideas have been proposed, but they were all noted. Hang in there! :)

xPriscilla

Post by xPriscilla » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:58 pm

Patience is a virtu ;) ;) I know everyone is anxious for the friends list and so on. Just have to hold your ground :lol:

Rage232

Post by Rage232 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:35 pm

Illvminati wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:42 pm
The Devs are fully focused on this game again and a new update is on its way!

I understand your frustration, great ideas have been proposed, but they were all noted. Hang in there! :)
Is there any ETA on an update? I'm tempted to try the Cheetah game just b/c I'm already at lvl 40 and there's nothing I can do about getting more Gems other than purchase. I tried that and that didn't work either - emailed support about that one...

If I switched to the Cheetah game, will that get updated or is a that a 1 release and done as well? I know there are other games being developed from swift apps - http://swiftapps.pl/our-games/

So just asking if there will be updates and if so is there an ETA?

Thanks!!

Illvminati

Post by Illvminati » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:43 pm

Hi rage, I totally understand where you're coming from.

All I know is that it's a small team and that they have been working on an update. I initially heard this before the Cheetah game, but then it was confirmed that the update was on hold until the Cheetah game was released.

Now that it has been released... I have been assured that they're working on an update. This is all I can say, sorry.

Like you and many others, I would also like to see one ;)
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati