Friends who are inactive

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
KJtheWolf

Friends who are inactive

Post by KJtheWolf » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:59 am

Hello I would like to suggest that there should be a time indication of how long has the player(your friend) has been offline, because my friend list is almost full so I would like to delete some inactive friends. So it would be good to know who are inactive.

Thank you so much for the game. Hope it gets better and better :)

yakuza

Re: Friends who are inactive

Post by yakuza » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:44 pm

If there was such an option then (for privacy sake) there would need to be also way to opt-out of being watched, also with GDPR in mind probably it would have to be an opt-in feature which in turn would result in almost unused feature.

I'd strongly recommend noting down on piece of paper friends you play regularly with (maybe get in touch on this forum?) and after a while drop all others.
/Y

Wolf #1826083

White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Re: Friends who are inactive

Post by White Fang 1 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:58 pm

yakuza wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:44 pm
If there was such an option then (for privacy sake) there would need to be also way to opt-out of being watched, also with GDPR in mind probably it would have to be an opt-in feature which in turn would result in almost unused feature.

I'd strongly recommend noting down on piece of paper friends you play regularly with (maybe get in touch on this forum?) and after a while drop all others.
That's what I do after 2 weeks I drop some people, a lot on my list are very active though. :D
Started playing in Mar 25, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1 Insta: @EricBarona33
Packs: USMC (Lt.COl. [Alpha])
Ill Answer Most questions.
US Marine-Mos 2651