Male and Female Appearance "Game Needs"

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Spooky

Male and Female Appearance "Game Needs"

Post by Spooky » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:12 pm

Males and females must look diffrent, however how will the two genders look diffrent?
well
.girls would have longer tails
.girls would have a slightly slimmer body then the male model wolf (but not to slim to where its just skinny and starving ,gross :P)
.girls would have diffrent eye appearance very cute looking
.non puffy hair like the boy gender appearance

To:DevWolves
Dont Get Spooked My Friends

Windance

Re: Male and Female Appearance "Game Needs"

Post by Windance » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:37 am

Real wolves...you can't really tell the guys from the gals by looking at them like that. They don't do "feminine" and "masculine" like humans. We already have magic and things and if they made the wolves all gender stereotyped by human standards I think it'd really detract from the game. It's just not needed.

Buuuut, being able to customize parts of your wolf to be different sizes would be cool. Like length of legs, tail, head size, body size, height, length, etc. The only problem is that the hit box changes if you do that and you could end up making yourself a huge target.
"When in doubt, panic because obviously that makes things totally better." -- My brain because it hates me