PvE ideas

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Shade8

PvE ideas

Post by Shade8 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:53 am

Hi all I got some ideas to make pve a bit deeper than the actual stage
- there could be some kind of holy Trinity but in a soft way, that can be achieved with talent trees. For example 1 which focuses on hp/def, 1 on group buffs/heals 1 on debuffs/DPS. Introduce a way to hold aggro on a prey for "tanks" and remove collision during fights (this should be done asap in any case). This way we could have more complex fights an boss mechanics.
- some loot for anyone who participates in the kill be it gems/skill points or items, yes it would be awesome to have some visible gear for head/chest/legs/tail with stats for each class and add a cosmetic section where devs can sell nice looking gear (just look no stats).
All this in conjunction with packs (guilds) would make this game a lot deeper, less repetitive a lot funnier and longevous.
I know it's a lot of stuff and a lot of work, but this could really be a huge huge improvement and could bring this game to another level
I'll add more as it comes to my mind