✚ Allow Alpha to Choose How Long the Portal Stays & Reloads

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Unrealisation

✚ Allow Alpha to Choose How Long the Portal Stays & Reloads

Post by Unrealisation » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:52 pm

[A thanks to developers]
I just recently saw the new update (1.6). Although it is a small change, it's awesome! When you disconnect or click the home button on your device and click on the app again, it will take you to the SAME server in the SAME spot where you last were before the disconnection. This makes it a lot less frustrating, considering that you have to travel from the den all the way to another place on the map. So yes, thank you developers!

[New Idea]
Now, I just thought of something today: the ability for alphas to choose the duration of their portal. Basically, if I'm an alpha and I'm fighting against crocodile champ, I would want the portal to stay longer than normal, say, 1 minute and 30 seconds to 2 minutes. Maybe 2 minutes can be the maximum duration that I can choose. However, if I'm fighting against 3 brown musk ox, for instance, I would want the portal to stay for 30-45 seconds.

This feature could be pretty neat when fighting against normal versus tough to champ animals. The shorter amount of time the alpha chooses for the portal, the shorter amount of time it takes for the portal to load. Likewise, the longer amount of time the alpha chooses for the portal, the longer amount of time it takes for the portal to load.

Of course, this is just an idea, but I think it's pretty cool!
- Unrealisation
Last edited by Unrealisation on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cнocoнolιc, ѕĸaтιng enтнυѕιaѕт, and ѕervanт тo мυlтιple caтѕ.

My older accounts are level 50s.
My new account is level 25-30, currently going by the name Bun Bon =^-^=

123doggos

Re: Allow Alpha to Choose How Long the Portal Stays & Reloads

Post by 123doggos » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:38 am

I agree with this! The portal usually fades before I can kill a champ or lasts to long
Name: Lunar eclipse
Level:38
Female
Wolf id:16432389
Pack:Pack cancelled
Wolf: Frost wolf
Mate: None :
( I rarely play anymore so I rarely check this dont be offended