Pups And Mateing "Game Needs"

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Spooky

Pups And Mateing "Game Needs"

Post by Spooky » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:42 am

i have seen players role playing in game asking to mate with other players desperately letting other players be the pups going so far as to be a family... now this is perfectly fine because after all this is a role playeing game "rpg" and they want puppies so heres the plan

.puppies have a max limit of how many there are
.puppies can be picked up by the back of the neck by the players mouth
.players can howl to either let them follow, stay, attack , or protect
.puppies can grow over time
.puppies do not give out xp when killed

how do you make puppies? you must find the opposite gender of your gender then both players must press a button or action bar at the same time and MATE, now mateing should show hearts like in minecraft when you give the wolf a bone hearts fly everwhere,or if not make animation of mateing lol ... anyways after you both press button or action bar then wait 10 seconds because thats how long the mateing takes and after 10 seconds then wait 10 more seconds and see if you have a pup .. if you dont then repeat process , remember its a gamble if you two make a pup because its not alwayd 100% guarantedeed you guys will make a pup its a gamble ,

.pups that kill any enemie , xp goes to both players that made that puppy spawn

will people abuse this for xp? nope you cant get xp from killing puppies

can players abuse this in pvp? nope because the max stats for a pup is 2000 or 3000 hp and it takes a while for them to grow
mabe like 2 or 3 hours

what happens when players that made that pup leave? pup despawns after 5 min or less
what about only 1 player leaves that made the pup? it does despawn , because as long as one of the players which you need two players to make puppies is in the game then they wont despawn

what about abuse in pvp ? we just said this ... idk devs will figure it out but i know that no ones gonna stand there for 3 hours waiting for there maxed pup to die instantly especially if your in a pvp server that has lvl 40s

To: DevWolves
Dont Get Spooked My Friends

ᏚᎢᎾᎡᎷ

Re: Pups And Mateing "Game Needs"

Post by ᏚᎢᎾᎡᎷ » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:23 am

I love this idea

FIOVanic

Post by FIOVanic » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:26 am

An alternative could be just adding another server.

Instead of just "Co Op" and "Pvp" just add another one and label it "The story of life" (Joking :D :lol: )

Something like that.

Maybe even create your own families. Like be able to keep the families and pups you made by simply logging into that server or something? I don't know.

I like where your head is at though m8! :]
"𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓿𝒆𝓼 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝒆 𝓼𝓵𝒆𝒆𝓹 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝒇 𝓼𝓱𝒆𝒆𝓹."

Name: CXRVS
Health: 92
Attack: 95
Speed / Defence: MAXED
Pack: LOYALTY PACK

goldenlynx16

Post by goldenlynx16 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:34 pm

or maybe you can have an option of being a pup, and if there are any wolves who want one, you could spawn in their server.
mountain • mexican wolf • lvl 40
kik - goldenlynx16
discord - glodkies#9253

ϯσηίɡհϯ, ί ϖίʆʆ ƒίɡհϯ.

WaffleBerries

Post by WaffleBerries » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:57 pm

Love where ur going with this idea.
On Wolf as BabyCupcake

Contact info.
Private Message
Faster if u'll just send me messages -