Some suggestions that I've been thinking

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Wolffles
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:27 pm
Location: Brazil

Some suggestions that I've been thinking

Post by Wolffles » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:56 pm

1- Global chat: Having a global chat will enchance the social interaction between players
2- Survival mode: A realistic game mode with hunger and thirsth and other stuff. This might take a lot of effort to make but the players surely will love that.
3- Customization: Variable paterns and textures, size and so on.
4- Push notifications: To be able to receive messages while offline. Not all the players will like this one but they can simply disable it from their system settings.
5- New physics?: To be able to jump and crouch (this would be extremely useful to sneak in to a prey). The upper right corner and the bottom left corner of the attack button are perfect spots for 2 buttons (like moba games that have turret and minions targeting buttons. Instead we can have jump and crouch).

That's what I've been thinking for a while. Number 1 and 2 are my favorite. I hope you guys like my ideas, although my english is not that good. Anyway, thanks for reading. Have a nice day! ;)
Level: 23
Region: USA/EU
ID: 9023310

User avatar
AlphaWolf1
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:05 pm
Location: Sol, 3
Contact:

Re: Some suggestions that I've been thinking

Post by AlphaWolf1 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:48 pm

Wolffles wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:56 pm
1- Global chat: Having a global chat will enchance the social interaction between players
That;s spelling out disaster all the other ideas are great and I like them but a global chat would mean around let's say 5k people talking over let's say 50 languages every second it would be impossible to read anything neither understand even if you had a auto translate as though how are you going to go up to a foreign person and explain lol means laugh out loud or thb means to be honest.
IGN:Alpha Shadow
Level:49
Age:19
Gender:Male
ID:2606150
Dicord:AlphaWolf1#0889
KiK:AlphaWolf091
Gmail:alphawolf0191@gmail.com
Skype:AlphaWolf01
Google+:Alpha Wolf1

User avatar
White Fang 1
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:49 pm
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651
Contact:

Re: Some suggestions that I've been thinking

Post by White Fang 1 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:13 pm

AlphaWolf1 wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:48 pm
Wolffles wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:56 pm
1- Global chat: Having a global chat will enchance the social interaction between players
That;s spelling out disaster all the other ideas are great and I like them but a global chat would mean around let's say 5k people talking over let's say 50 languages every second it would be impossible to read anything neither understand even if you had a auto translate as though how are you going to go up to a foreign person and explain lol means laugh out loud or thb means to be honest.
that's why they also need to add more countries location to the servers like, Mexico, USA, China, UK ,France, Russia ,etc.
Started playing in Mar 25, 2017 IGN: White Fang
Age:18. ID: 5422352 Level: 38
KIK: White_Fang_1 Insta: @EricBarona33
Packs: USMC (Lt.COl. [Alpha])
Ill Answer Most questions.
US Marine-Mos 2651

User avatar
AlphaWolf1
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:05 pm
Location: Sol, 3
Contact:

Re: Some suggestions that I've been thinking

Post by AlphaWolf1 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:40 pm

White Fang 1 wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:13 pm
AlphaWolf1 wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:48 pm
Wolffles wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:56 pm
1- Global chat: Having a global chat will enchance the social interaction between players
That;s spelling out disaster all the other ideas are great and I like them but a global chat would mean around let's say 5k people talking over let's say 50 languages every second it would be impossible to read anything neither understand even if you had a auto translate as though how are you going to go up to a foreign person and explain lol means laugh out loud or thb means to be honest.
that's why they also need to add more countries location to the servers like, Mexico, USA, China, UK ,France, Russia ,etc.
Yep I've had too many servers with only spanish people in the USA.
IGN:Alpha Shadow
Level:49
Age:19
Gender:Male
ID:2606150
Dicord:AlphaWolf1#0889
KiK:AlphaWolf091
Gmail:alphawolf0191@gmail.com
Skype:AlphaWolf01
Google+:Alpha Wolf1

Wolffles
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:27 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Some suggestions that I've been thinking

Post by Wolffles » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:13 pm

that's why they also need to add more countries location to the servers like, Mexico, USA, China, UK ,France, Russia ,etc.
[/quote]

Wouldn't it be better to add regions instead of countries? For instance: North America would be hosting games for US, Canada and Alaska.
For the south and central America we would need a server located in Amazonas (Its not far from Mexico and also can cover most of the SA with latency under 100ms).
Europe and Asia are probably ok as they are now. Russia is so huge that it would need it's own server as if it were a region.
Level: 23
Region: USA/EU
ID: 9023310

User avatar
AlphaWolf1
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:05 pm
Location: Sol, 3
Contact:

Re: Some suggestions that I've been thinking

Post by AlphaWolf1 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:06 pm

Wolffles wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:13 pm
Wouldn't it be better to add regions instead of countries? For instance: North America would be hosting games for US, Canada and Alaska.
For the south and central America we would need a server located in Amazonas (Its not far from Mexico and also can cover most of the SA with latency under 100ms).
Europe and Asia are probably ok as they are now. Russia is so huge that it would need it's own server as if it were a region.
Personally I think you need only the major servers being Russia, China, Japan, Korea, France, Spain, America and Europe.
You could have a drop off with a list of these servers and when you click it you join one of these.This might be expensive but the game-play would improve as though a person in let's say Russia doesn't have to join EU and get bad pings but can just join Russian servers.
IGN:Alpha Shadow
Level:49
Age:19
Gender:Male
ID:2606150
Dicord:AlphaWolf1#0889
KiK:AlphaWolf091
Gmail:alphawolf0191@gmail.com
Skype:AlphaWolf01
Google+:Alpha Wolf1

User avatar
White Fang 1
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:49 pm
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651
Contact:

Re: Some suggestions that I've been thinking

Post by White Fang 1 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:18 pm

Other games that have desperate servers for counties has experienced faster gameplay with less lag.
Started playing in Mar 25, 2017 IGN: White Fang
Age:18. ID: 5422352 Level: 38
KIK: White_Fang_1 Insta: @EricBarona33
Packs: USMC (Lt.COl. [Alpha])
Ill Answer Most questions.
US Marine-Mos 2651

User avatar
AlphaWolf1
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:05 pm
Location: Sol, 3
Contact:

Re: Some suggestions that I've been thinking

Post by AlphaWolf1 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:19 pm

Yep
IGN:Alpha Shadow
Level:49
Age:19
Gender:Male
ID:2606150
Dicord:AlphaWolf1#0889
KiK:AlphaWolf091
Gmail:alphawolf0191@gmail.com
Skype:AlphaWolf01
Google+:Alpha Wolf1

User avatar
S.K.Y.
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:40 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Some suggestions that I've been thinking

Post by S.K.Y. » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:50 am

Other than global chat, I think these all sound like great ideas :D
:arrow: Username:Kathwulf Breed:Silverwolf ID:9395038 Lvl:50 KIK:Kathwulf

User avatar
White Fang 1
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:49 pm
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651
Contact:

Re: Some suggestions that I've been thinking

Post by White Fang 1 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:42 am

S.K.Y. wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:50 am
Other than global chat, I think these all sound like great ideas :D
well global chat can be moderated but there are ways around that too.
Started playing in Mar 25, 2017 IGN: White Fang
Age:18. ID: 5422352 Level: 38
KIK: White_Fang_1 Insta: @EricBarona33
Packs: USMC (Lt.COl. [Alpha])
Ill Answer Most questions.
US Marine-Mos 2651

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests