UNFAIR PLAYERS

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
ﻮเgιαηηα

UNFAIR PLAYERS

Post by ﻮเgιαηηα » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Dear Wolf Team and everyone whos reading this,
I play the game now for a really long time and thats why i know that there are more and more players that play unfair and that it is hard to find a good fight right now. The first thing is "Leaving before dead". Thats the most annoying thing u can do in game. Someone once started with it and now almost really everyone is doing it. That sucks. For example; I have a fight with someone and when im dead i give him or her points cause he or she killed me. But when im the one who kill him or her this Player leaves and so i dont get points. I would wish for myself that there will be and option in the future where u get points if they leave or that u can report them. I know many names that i dont attack anymore cause i know they will leave cause they always do it. They r getting points from everyone but no one can get points from them. Same thing for the "Hurricane Glitch" were u get damage even if its not in use anymore and the health glitch as well.

Please get rid of it or try to do something about it. It just sucks.

Hellers honey

Re: UNFAIR PLAYERS

Post by Hellers honey » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Yes, this is a dirty tactic to pull on players, I agree...... but sometimes it does happen by accident. I have been booted mid fight a few times, especially happens when there is a big war on the portals and there are a bunch of players fighting and numbers flying on the screen.
I do know of and have noted a few players that do it just to be rude tho and that I deal with by leaving on them lol I know, two wrongs don't make a right but I will only do a few times and then just leave to another room. I will also leave on anyone that is glitching, whether it is the heal glitch or the poison glitch, I will leave because I dont think they deserve points :)

Caeldori

Post by Caeldori » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:56 am

Yes, THIS!!
SO tired of players leaving the pvp match just before they die just to rejoin seconds later full health and ready to fight again. Another grievance is that their kill count is not reset.. This is particularily an issue when an 'alpha' is playing this way. It needs to be stopped.

These players need to recieve penalties (like being unable to gain exp, points or kill count for 3 minutes) or be outright banned from matches they are repeatedly leaving and rejoining.

Yes, connection issues occur.. However we must treat it all as intentional to make it fair across the board. Leaving a pvp match and rejoining within a certain time should give you a 'penalty point' and when they reach a certain limit (like 3) you can no longer rejoin the same match.

Life happens.. Sometimes you need to leave a match to deal with rl. If you leave a match and are gone at least 5 minutes i believe there should not be any penalty if you rejoin.

Caeldori

Post by Caeldori » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:43 am

Sorry for the double post but..

Also! Den healing needs a cooldown. 2-3 mins and reset on death. Every time a team gets pushed back to its den they just run in and out healing up super fast and making hit and run attacks. I realize this may be intentional, but this is basically the 'you lose' bit of a pvp match. Currently there is no 'end' to a match. I believe this also needs to be changed.

Alternatively, once kills are being made at another teams den they could spawn elsewhere.
However a den healing cooldown still definately needs to be implented.

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:37 am

Caeldori wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:56 am
Leaving a pvp match and rejoining within a certain time should give you a 'penalty point' and when they reach a certain limit (like 3) you can no longer rejoin the same match.
That's a really good idea Caeldori! They should add this to the game. :)
ᏰᎧᏒᏋᏗᏝᎥᏕ
Head Alpha of ᏑṾẆϯ
Health 96~Defense MAX~Attack 96~Speed MAX
Packs: VW, SH, RA
Kik: Borealis_Winterwish
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I αм α ωσƖf.
QυιєтƖу I ωιƖƖ єηɗυяє.
SιƖєηтƖу I ωιƖƖ ѕυffєя.
ƤαтιєηтƖу I ωιƖƖ ωαιт.
Ƒσя I αм α ωαяяισя.
Aηɗ I ωιƖƖ ѕυяνινє.