UNFAIR PLAYERS

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
ﻮเgιαηηα

UNFAIR PLAYERS

Post by ﻮเgιαηηα » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Dear Wolf Team and everyone whos reading this,
I play the game now for a really long time and thats why i know that there are more and more players that play unfair and that it is hard to find a good fight right now. The first thing is "Leaving before dead". Thats the most annoying thing u can do in game. Someone once started with it and now almost really everyone is doing it. That sucks. For example; I have a fight with someone and when im dead i give him or her points cause he or she killed me. But when im the one who kill him or her this Player leaves and so i dont get points. I would wish for myself that there will be and option in the future where u get points if they leave or that u can report them. I know many names that i dont attack anymore cause i know they will leave cause they always do it. They r getting points from everyone but no one can get points from them. Same thing for the "Hurricane Glitch" were u get damage even if its not in use anymore and the health glitch as well.

Please get rid of it or try to do something about it. It just sucks.

Hellers honey

Re: UNFAIR PLAYERS

Post by Hellers honey » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Yes, this is a dirty tactic to pull on players, I agree...... but sometimes it does happen by accident. I have been booted mid fight a few times, especially happens when there is a big war on the portals and there are a bunch of players fighting and numbers flying on the screen.
I do know of and have noted a few players that do it just to be rude tho and that I deal with by leaving on them lol I know, two wrongs don't make a right but I will only do a few times and then just leave to another room. I will also leave on anyone that is glitching, whether it is the heal glitch or the poison glitch, I will leave because I dont think they deserve points :)