New Glitch

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Atlas

New Glitch

Post by Atlas » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:59 pm

Recently, I've been seeing people that suddenly get a massive increase in their stats, maxing out attack and health. People that were once 6-7ks are becoming extremely overpowered. I don't think that they bought gems, since that would cost hundreds to get that much of a boost. I talked about this to some people, and they told me that there was a new glitch that could increase your stats. The past few days I've seen people getting a lot stronger, and this explains why.

I don't know the glitch, but I'm hoping someone will look into this, as its getting extremely annoying for the people that have worked hard to get their stats to the point where they are now.

If you know someone that has gotten a completely unrealistic stat boost, this is most likely why.

(update)

I recently found out that this 'glitch' is really just a bunch of people sharing the same account. Please fix the game so people aren't all just skipping to 9k anymore!
Last edited by Atlas on Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unknown Content

Re: New Glitch

Post by Unknown Content » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:15 am

You ever thought they are using mod apk?
Merphistophelin♀lv:44 Health 8022, Damage 335, Hunted Animals:5050, Killed enemies: 658
Stats: Hp:107 Def:60 Atk:107 Spd:60

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.